I never listened to Pink Floyd but was thinking they might be a good influence on my songwriting.  what do you guys think?  And what other epic rock records out there should I listen to?  thanks.

Views: 2198

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lolzes

kitten$ bieber ♥ said:
you're really gunning to steal the "most useless mod" title away from farkas, aren't you?

Ali [mutantmanifesto] said:
bump for gohi, part deux
T-Rex was a great idea.  They don't have a greatest hits cd anywhere, but Electric Warrior is a great cd.  They would be a great influence, if Marc Bolan hasn't already been there with you. 
Rivers definitely has never listened to Kurt Cobain.
Lol sorry for sniping at yaz, friend.
Queen.

its their debut album. ska punk

Gohi said:

Can people stop bumping this? I don't think Rivers even posts here anymore.

Also, I don't think Smashmouth is the type of influence he needs.

i secnd that. finally release songs from the black h***

Bill said:

i think absolutely think its time for weezer to do a rock opera where the songs all blend together and morph into each other. would love to see that.

Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Pixies, Nirvana.

Hugh Lovric said:

you should definetly listen to nirvana nerermind and the pixies wave of mutilation but some other good ones are radiohead grestest hits, queens of the stone age songs for the deaf, the white stripes elephant, foo fighters greatest hits and elvis costello the best of and if you want something that's kinda punky listen to juliana's pony total system failure hope this helps

Hugh Lovric said:

Radiohead, Pink Floyd, Pixies, Nirvana.

listen to yuck. they're on your boat!

A more rockier version of Death Cab for Cutie would be a good way to go I think.

rivers doesn't read this thread. stop posting.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video