What does everyone think it will be like?

 

 I read an interview with Rivers about album 10 and I feel like there is another Raditude-style album coming up.

He said, "we just started working on our 10th record. I was talking to the producer and he was saying 'These songs sound totally different from Hurley. Hurley was kind of dark, and the new songs sound like you're 16, riding your bicycle to get a Slurpee',"

 

Maybe I'm wrong but that makes it sound like a really "Pop" album and I liked Raditude but i didnt like it enough for Weezer to make another one.

 

Your thoughts...

Tags: 10, album, weezer

Views: 97

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

See main page.....
It will be completely different than Raditude. You mean, album 9?
Rivers has been calling Death to False Metal album 9 and said that he is already working on Album 10 (the next new album).


MakeUpOnShelf said:
It will be completely different than Raditude. You mean, album 9?
I think it's more likely to sound like an album of Ruling Me's or Smart Girls than another Raditude. Or it could be completely different, you never know with Weezer.


dlh1231 said:
I think it's more likely to sound like an album of Ruling Me's or Smart Girls than another Raditude. Or it could be completely different, you never know with Weezer.

Doubtful. Name any two consecutive Weezer albums that sound similar.
I think you're interpreting it wrong.

It doesn't mean it's poppy at all, it just means the songs are more 'uplifting'. More of a Blue-vibe than a Pinkerton-vibe.
It actually sounds like it would be punk to me. 


Memories Tour 4 Australia said:
I think you're interpreting it wrong.

It doesn't mean it's poppy at all, it just means the songs are more 'uplifting'. More of a Blue-vibe than a Pinkerton-vibe.

Do you think The Blue Album is "uplifting"? I'll give you Surf Wax America, I guess.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video