Has that ever been released? If not, maybe it'll show up in the Pinkerton Diaries. 

Views: 78

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That'd be something really cool to include in the Pinkerton Diaries.
that'd be incredible if Rivers released that on the Pinkerton Diaries.. I'm getting so excited thinking about alone 3 :)
I wonder if it even exists (could have been an email or an exaggeration, a dream, a letter than never was etc. and if it does exist, who knows if if Rivers even has a copy of it (it's not the sort of thing you think "let me archive!" before you send, y'know?)
"Hi Mr. Rivers,

I'm eighteen year old girl who live in small city in Japan. I heard you on the radio about one year ago and I wanted to know all about you! Your hobbies, favorite food and what is your birthday?

ok! Write back soon!"
... in all seriousness yeah it would be cool to actually get to see it. :)
do you touch yourself when you think about it?

pinkertonjunkie said:
that'd be incredible if Rivers released that on the Pinkerton Diaries.. I'm getting so excited thinking about alone 3 :)
Hahahahahaha 

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
"Hi Mr. Rivers, I'm eighteen year old girl who live in small city in Japan. I heard you on the radio about one year ago and I wanted to know all about you! Your hobbies, favorite food and what is your birthday?

ok! Write back soon!"
Would it be in Japanese?
That made me laugh hysterically. Great one. :)

Daniel [bleed0range] said:
"Hi Mr. Rivers,

I'm eighteen year old girl who live in small city in Japan. I heard you on the radio about one year ago and I wanted to know all about you! Your hobbies, favorite food and what is your birthday?

ok! Write back soon!"

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Would it be in Japanese?

I was thinking the exact same thing.... lol
most japanese have a basic understanding of english. they can write it far better than speak it.

there are some fluent HS students as well. not many, but a few. the letter probably has some strange word choice, but most likely understandable.

JayPeeCee said:

MakeUpOnShelf said:
Would it be in Japanese?

I was thinking the exact same thing.... lol

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…