Across The Sea: A Benefit Concert For Japan featuring, Getchoo! A Tribute To Weezer. June 4th (Washington DC area)

I'm putting on a benefit concert to help out the victims of Japan. I put on a tribute with a few of my friends. We're called Getchoo! and we will be playing the Blue Album and Pinkerton in its entirety! (plus other b-sides, hits).

The show is June 4th it is located in Arlington, VA. It's a FREE show and we will selling raffle tickets (100% proceeds will go to the Red Cross).

Prizes include:

- $100 Amex Gift Card

- Copies of 'Hurley' signed by Jorge Garcia of LOST (2 copies are available to raffle)

- Strat copy guitar

- Poster signed by Weezer

- Guitar Center Gift Cards

- random assortment of weezer merch (t shirts, stickers, etc)

What'ya say? Free show for a GREAT cause. Also wanted to note that one of the members of Getchoo is Taylor Morden (one of the contributers to 'Turnin Up The Radio' from the Death To False Metal CD).

Check out our facebook event site for more details:

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115539115194492

Tags: across, benefit, japan, pinkerton, sea, the, weezer

Views: 106

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If it wasn't 18+ I would totally go.

If the concert's moved up a week or so I could go, i'm going on vacation to the US later this summer and might spend a couple of days on the east coast.

And guys, just ignore the trolls. 

i really like the art work.  You could sell prints of that (minus the text).
This is a really cool idea. If I'm in town then, I may try to make it out to this.
look a few hundred miles west in your own country. 

Gene (laxguy888) said:
This is a really cool idea. If I'm in town then, I may try to make it out to this.

Gene Simmons said:
look a few hundred miles west in your own country. 

Gene (laxguy888) said:
oh your such a horrible person for this lol :D

Brofessefef said:

That's a really good idea.  My good friend So Kin Whet was killed in this disaster.

:(

I think we're very glad about your concert. I wish success of "Across The Sea" concert! I really appreciate it!
AWESOME!!

We just added a new prize! Rachel Haden was kind enough to send us her VIP pass that she had for the Memories Tour in Vegas (autographed by Rachel)! This is exciting. We hope you can make it to the show!

Whoa, excellent prizes. I will see you there!

they should donate all the money (or at least half) raised to the hundreds of thousands of people affected by the tornadoes in the US.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video