Would anybody else be down for having that happen?

Because I'm writing it (:

 

Ok, so basically I've been writing it since January. It's called "Island In The Sun", and it's a feel good comedy about high school, friendship, surfers, druggies, and growing up. I know, I know "We don't need anyone turning Weezer into High School Musical", But I can assure you, there's enough drugs, drinking, swearing, sex, and fighting to satisfy almost anyone.

 Features the songs:

1. Surf Wax America

2. Crab

3. Can't Stop Partying

4. Only In Dreams

5. Say It Ain't So

6. Perfect Situation

7. Pork and Beans

8. Beverly Hills

9. Best Friend

10. Photograph

11. Smile

12. Glorious Day

13. Hash Pipe

14. Falling For You

15. No Other One

16. I do

17. Island In The Sun

 

(Maybe the band can come out and take requests during intermission, since some of their best song's don't really tie in with the plot that I'm goin' for *My Name is Jonas, Memories, If You're Wondering If I Want You To, Buddy Holly, Undone, etc.* idk it's still in it's early stages, but I feel like it's definitely coming along).

 

(:

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that sounds awesome! ^_^
Darn it people, when will you see that only one person can do justice to a Weezer musical: me.

Mine is called "Lunch Time, Sandwiches Time"

1. Sandwiches Time
2. My Name is Jonas (pour yourself some tea, have lunch)
3. Surf Wax America (a fun lunch with beer)
4. Miss Sweeney (falls in love with the cafeteria lady, Miss Sweeney Bargn)
5. Why Bother? (she's too old and classy for a kid like him)
6. Can't Stop Partying (the main character keeps hosting luncheons due to his depression over cafe lady)
7. Pig (the character goes vegetarian because he became a pig but then he died)
8. Cold Dark World (he's dead)
9. The Underdogs (tearjerking finale. you wish you were at lunch!)
10. Sandwiches Time (slower, sadder)
11. Time Flies
Lulz
at some point there should be that verse from the simple plan song where Rivers sings about fruit roll-ups.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Darn it people, when will you see that only one person can do justice to a Weezer musical: me.

Mine is called "Lunch Time, Sandwiches Time"

1. Sandwiches Time
2. My Name is Jonas (pour yourself some tea, have lunch)
3. Surf Wax America (a fun lunch with beer)
4. Miss Sweeney (falls in love with the cafeteria lady, Miss Sweeney Bargn)
5. Why Bother? (she's too old and classy for a kid like him)
6. Can't Stop Partying (the main character keeps hosting luncheons due to his depression over cafe lady)
7. Pig (the character goes vegetarian because he became a pig but then he died)
8. Cold Dark World (he's dead)
9. The Underdogs (tearjerking finale. you wish you were at lunch!)
10. Sandwiches Time (slower, sadder)
11. Time Flies
until you give us a plotline, this is just an average setlist
Naw man dat ain't weezah

Stefan said:
Lulz
at some point there should be that verse from the simple plan song where Rivers sings about fruit roll-ups.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
Darn it people, when will you see that only one person can do justice to a Weezer musical: me.

Mine is called "Lunch Time, Sandwiches Time"

1. Sandwiches Time
2. My Name is Jonas (pour yourself some tea, have lunch)
3. Surf Wax America (a fun lunch with beer)
4. Miss Sweeney (falls in love with the cafeteria lady, Miss Sweeney Bargn)
5. Why Bother? (she's too old and classy for a kid like him)
6. Can't Stop Partying (the main character keeps hosting luncheons due to his depression over cafe lady)
7. Pig (the character goes vegetarian because he became a pig but then he died)
8. Cold Dark World (he's dead)
9. The Underdogs (tearjerking finale. you wish you were at lunch!)
10. Sandwiches Time (slower, sadder)
11. Time Flies
I like the songs, and just wondering, where did you get the surfer Idea? Its Interesting!
yeah it's not like any weezer songs mention surfing or anything.

gingerman621 said:
I like the songs, and just wondering, where did you get the surfer Idea? Its Interesting!
As a mod, I feel like it is my duty to tell both of you to take some college writing courses before you even consider working on a short story, let alone a musical featuring only Weezer songs.  Thank you and God bless.
Thank you very much for the constructive criticism.  

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
As a mod, I feel like it is my duty to tell both of you to take some college writing courses before you even consider working on a short story, let alone a musical featuring only Weezer songs.  Thank you and God bless.

I like the green album the best haha (:

and yeah, i'll keep anyone who's actually interested posted for sure

oh, and i have a plot line, a script, and some instrumental tracks, I just don't really want to release any of that because I think I've got something really good here, and I don't want to risk it being stolen,as stupid as that may sound...
...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video