YES!

:D

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It melted....
it's sticking! and it's still snowing!

i mean, i'm not gonna need snow chains or anything but, still - SNOW!

Zak said:
It melted....
i feel sorry for blurkom!!
today is such perfect weather. cold but really bright and sunny, with snow on the ground. it's so beautiful!
no snow up here :-(

berry rydell said:
today is such perfect weather. cold but really bright and sunny, with snow on the ground. it's so beautiful!
did the footy result cheer you up a wee bit

Dr. B. Lurkom said:
Yeah I'm pretty much f*****.
I dont like the snow anymore. I live in Scotland and its so bad up here. The snow is at least 6 inches high and its causing major traffic jams, crashes and general panic. And the worst thing was i treked to tescos only to find their was no milk left and no bread (One guy had about 6 jugs of milk in his trolley!)
thats over reacting a little, snatching all the milk

Indiekid said:
I dont like the snow anymore. I live in Scotland and its so bad up here. The snow is at least 6 inches high and its causing major traffic jams, crashes and general panic. And the worst thing was i treked to tescos only to find their was no milk left and no bread (One guy had about 6 jugs of milk in his trolley!)

edgey44 said:

Indiekid said:
its snowing again :-/
i'm jealous :D

edgey44 said:
its snowing again :-/
haha i know its unbelievable

berry rydell said:

edgey44 said:

Indiekid said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video