wooo test

Tags: yes

Views: 47

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I noticed that you can update your Twitter/FB from this site, but can it pull in Twitter/FB status updates? Or am I missing something?
Ali: Have you read this book?

http://www.librarything.com/work/9303380/book/59746225

Pretty good stuff. Just got through with it.

Ali said:
Is there a way to edit posts after replies are submitted?
I'd like to see a "quote" option if possible, outside of replying to a specific post within a thread.

[/end nitpicking]

I've never seen this sort of social network collaboration before either. I am sort of concerned about people switching names (thus their profile link switches) causing some confusion.
when you hit "reply to this" under each post - it quotes the post you selected that link for. see? :)

Jeri said:
I'd like to see a "quote" option if possible, outside of replying to a specific post within a thread.

[/end nitpicking]

I've never seen this sort of social network collaboration before either. I am sort of concerned about people switching names (thus their profile link switches) causing some confusion.
I just got this today from the library :) I can't wait to start it, but right now I'm reading a book on John by his childhood friend, Pete Shotton. Interesting read so far!

Justin Hoenke said:
Ali: Have you read this book?

http://www.librarything.com/work/9303380/book/59746225

Pretty good stuff. Just got through with it.

Ali said:

As for the fact that people can change their names at will, I completely agree that that may pose an issue. I know for a fact that certain people like to constantly change their names.
yes, but i thought it shows directly under the post you're replying to.. let me "test" lol

Hayley said:
when you hit "reply to this" under each post - it quotes the post you selected that link for. see? :)

Jeri said:

[/end nitpicking]

okay nevermind, i suck :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video