wooo test

Tags: yes

Views: 47

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It works!
I dont know how this is going to work with a ton of people but we shall see!
I'm curious about that as well, but I have the utmost faith in Karl.

Nice to "meet" you BTW. May have met you on the boards before. I've been around since the dawn of Weezer.

Ali said:
thank you for your faith! in a way this is a big experiment, as i dont think too many bands have tried it this way, where every member who joins can contribute content. But i have faith in the fans!
Pleasure to meet you too. I very much recall in 2001 seeing you post that famous picture of the guys at your place. It's weird how I have known who you are for nearly a decade, eh? Anyway, yes, I'm Ali aka mutantmanifesto everywhere else on the internet, and I look forward to seeing you around :)

Justin Hoenke said:
I'm curious about that as well, but I have the utmost faith in Karl.

Nice to "meet" you BTW. May have met you on the boards before. I've been around since the dawn of Weezer.

Ali said:
I have never seen a social network band site in my life, so I suppose we shall see how it all goes down. It's handy, though. If I update my status here, it automatically updates my twitter, which then automatically updates my facebook. Insane. I can only imagine how this will all go down with 1000's of people here. Should be a fun time!

karl koch said:
thank you for your faith! in a way this is a big experiment, as i dont think too many bands have tried it this way, where every member who joins can contribute content. But i have faith in the fans!
Karl: Could "we" (the handpicked chosen few on here already and you) have a chat on here sometime about what we're expected to do (moderate/contribute/etc)???

karl koch said:
I agree, a chat would be handy.
Ahhh yes! Mutantmanifesto! I recall seeing that name around quite a bit. While I've read a lot in the Weezer communities, I haven't posted much. My big years in the Weezer community were like 1997-2000. I spaced out a bit after all the backlash against Green and Maladroit.

But it is awesome to "meet" you!
Yes! Chat! Karl! ...
theres actually a chat on this site too but i dont see it right now. yes we can go over this stuff. basically its keeping an eye out for trouble and nixing bad things you see when you are on. as far as more generally, i look forward to peoples blogs and pix and etc, be it weezer related, vaguely weezer related or purely personal etc. it would be neat to read blog posts of everyones personal history with the band, what got them into it etc. but mostly im looking forward to the surprises i know are coming....

cant chat right now anyway, getting ready to van over to the burlington gig. but we'll sort it out in the coming hours and days!
Lol, and Karl, tell Brian if he wants like a definitive John Lennon biography that the best nearly-neutral one is "John Lennon: The Life" by Philip Norman. It swings more pro-Yoko and glosses over May Pang and his whole year and a half with her, but it's a gigantic book of info. I wasn't making it up when I said that May Pang's "Loving John" was the most interesting, but it isn't the most amazingly written book ever. It IS a very, very unique perspective though. But yeah just wanted to put that out there. You can also tell him that if he wants a good book about his upbringing- "The Private John Lennon" by Julia Baird, who is his half sister, is a good one.

I suck at questions when I'm put on the spot and wanted to make sure I got him a good suggestion.

[/johnbookrant]

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video