OK... everyone online and at my school are saying rivers cuomo is a sellout!!.. he is not!! who ever says that is a retard. Just beacuse he is in a few music videos with FRED it dosnet mean he is a sellout. maybe his daughter likes fred and rivers wanted to show her that he was on FRED... If you think that rivers is a sellout HE IS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SO SHUT UP ABOUT IT he never was and never will be

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lil Wayne is a greedy cup of chicken urine. 

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
I'm sure they owe Geffen tons of cash. Lil Wayne only appears for a minimum of 75k. Look it up.

blakesp26 said:

yeah let's remember that.....i'm sure they wouldn't spend 75k on a Lil Wayne cameo and God only knows how much in the studio for a dog s*** album if they didn't already have quite a bit of cash to throw around.

Let's remember how long they spent in the studio on Raditude.

Lil Wayne's appearance was worth at least 75,000 dollars.

i never said they didn't pay lil wayne that much money....i said they wouldn't pay him that much unless they already had a lot of money.  you can be skeptical of the site saying rivers is worth 30 million, but i would not be surprised if he were.  and unless he spent a lot of cash on useless s*** or gave it all to charity (which i doubt either is the case), he is definitely far from poor.

I'm sure they owe Geffen tons of cash. Lil Wayne only appears for a minimum of 75k. Look it up.

blakesp26 said:

yeah let's remember that.....i'm sure they wouldn't spend 75k on a Lil Wayne cameo and God only knows how much in the studio for a dog s*** album if they didn't already have quite a bit of cash to throw around.

Let's remember how long they spent in the studio on Raditude.

Lil Wayne's appearance was worth at least 75,000 dollars.

Oh mah bad, g.
it's all good home slice.

Oh mah bad, g.
GOD... EVERYBODY I WAS JUST MAKING AN OPINION!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WANTED TO KNOW THATS ALL!!!! Tais-toi Abrutis

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video