I'm sober and I'm going to spill it

you kids haven't been broken by the f****** world yet, i wish you love and a happy life

but I assure you your kindness makes you a f****** mark to many people

to be the best man you can be and get shat upon ("SHAT" great word, use it) is the worst feeling in the world, but life isn't fair do not expect it to be

love is a fantasy, a romantic construct, and true love is rare, usually unconditional love from your family if you were lucky enough to be born into a good one.  kids be especially aware of this, when they say that "you will understand one day," it is true- it is realizing THAT fact that has frustrated me most during the process of growing into a man

next, it's all b******* in the end do what makes you happy

sometimes faith in humanity can wane, right now my view is that I am not meant for better things apart from improving myself as a human being, alone. i still have faith because there are a few good people here and there

some unsolicited advice? want a girl? be a F****** douche a-h*** because apparently that's what they want or else be a nice, solid, sturdy man and end up a f****** doormat, yes i am being cynical but there is some truth in this

no I am not bitter, this is reality

are there any girls out there that want to be treated right and would in fact appreciate it?

nope, they are taken, and moreover likely taken for granted

I missed the boat by making wrong choices and learning my lessons too late

let me serve as an example to others

guys, if you find that very rare, good woman, HOLD ONTO HER, for she is priceless

I'm not perfect, but hear these words for they are true

to the few good women out there, GOD BLESS YOU, you are the face of God on earth

people are judgmental, f*** them and if your man is worth his salt he will know that it is what's on the INSIDE that counts

don't let ANYONE slight you for perceived imperfections, your heart is what counts

whatever you look like, whatever you feel like, wherever you came from, whatever issues you think you may have, a kind heart is rare and precious and if one takes advantage of it and can't recognize the value of a kind heart be strong enough to let them go

cliche is a pejorative term, but they are truisms, and in the end it is true that looks mean very little, it IS what is on the inside that counts

you mean nothing unless your heart is true

and I am meaningless unless I am a good man, and being a good man is where it's at, they are rare

I apologize but I am not embarrassed in any way, I do not usually open up, but I have friends here and I value you more than you know

What all started with me f****** around on the internet at work turned out pretty well. Birdie, Crystal, Anne, Jon, YOU Berry and yes even you TIAR you bastard have offered me more insight and laughter over the past few years than I could ever put a price on and that has made my life better, even if only a bit in the grand scheme of things. Much love to my cousin Aegeantyphoon. Placemats, I hope to make a new friend soon.

I demand funny/mocking responses, i expect nothing less from you all and I love you for it. And know I love you in a special way. It's the f****** internet for christ's sake, but that type of filter lets your personalities shine through unperverted by superficialities that aren't obvious in this type of medium. (I think I just made up some words.)

Thank you for letting me vent. Sometimes one needs to scream into outer space where only nebulae listen. Peace to all, and if anyone ever needs anything know that you can count on me. I am not ambitious, but I try to make the world a better place even if it's a small gesture.

-Demetrius (AKA HoC, backing you up until the end brothers and sisters)

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

He is actually the best, in my book. Birdie your awesome. And I am not just saying that because he is my cousin. Much love to you D.

Birdmagon said:
I wasn't lying when I said he is one of the rare good men...I almost typed rear :)

placemats said:
Well, that pretty much f****** blew me away.  You're the real McCoy, D.  Awesome name, by the way.
Damn....that was AWESOME!!!
It was almost you wrote that directly to me. You seem like a really good person. :)
AH YEAH
Wow. That legitimately hit me emotionally. Honestly, right now I feel like s***. Romantically speaking, anyway. I can't find anyone in this school full of douchebags (all whom are paired with nice girls). I feel pretty distant from my best friends, and they've been a******* to me recently. I feel like I want to leave to a new school.
What you said is similar to what I was trying to say. I couldn't find good enough words to adequately respond to such a well-written post.

Michael Barrios said:
Wow. That legitimately hit me emotionally. Honestly, right now I feel like s***. Romantically speaking, anyway. I can't find anyone in this school full of douchebags (all whom are paired with nice girls). I feel pretty distant from my best friends, and they've been a******* to me recently. I feel like I want to leave to a new school.

I just filled that shot class you bought up with tears.

Your options are increasing, D.

Brofessefef said:

Yeah, I'd totally fluck HoC too.

Cathy Sherman (Midly) said:

I feel this so much right now.  I flew (never flown before, terrified) all the way across the country to get away and think.  Partially because of some of the reasons listed above.  I have been overlooked.  HoC has been an amazing person to talk to about a lot of the b******* that goes on in one's life. 

<3<3<3<3

You're going to have to buy me dinner first you cheap flucking bastard.

Brofessefef said:

Yeah, I'd totally fluck HoC too.

Cathy Sherman (Midly) said:

I feel this so much right now.  I flew (never flown before, terrified) all the way across the country to get away and think.  Partially because of some of the reasons listed above.  I have been overlooked.  HoC has been an amazing person to talk to about a lot of the b******* that goes on in one's life. 

<3<3<3<3

Shrooms ?

hintofcoolness said:

<3 you babe

just had a rare and eye-opening night :)

haha, no, shrooms just make everything look like Disneyland but i like how you're thinking
An don't forget they make the roof breath to the beat of music too

hintofcoolness said:
haha, no, shrooms just make everything look like Disneyland but i like how you're thinking

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video