I really am wanting you guys to come to Ohio again. I need to go to a concert....and be front row. I know Rivers is doing a meditation and hoping getting a lot out of it. You should do another Weezer wish type of thing give people the chance to see you guys again. remember to come to Ohio....we Love you here.

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

They'll be announcing their next tour dates soon. Anything can happen!

Yea, Karl sent out an Email last night thanking ppl for participating in the Wish thing and I was thinking.. grant us all another wish that I know we all have.. extent Memories (I know they have more shows coming up but what kind and when/where?)... do VIP again... and do another wish contest :-D

BTW I'd love if they went to Ohio... only a state in between!

do you know when ???

Jordan said:

Yeah I agree 1000000000%
jKlein said:

Yea, Karl sent out an Email last night thanking ppl for participating in the Wish thing and I was thinking.. grant us all another wish that I know we all have.. extent Memories (I know they have more shows coming up but what kind and when/where?)... do VIP again... and do another wish contest :-D

BTW I'd love if they went to Ohio... only a state in between!

Don't, Karl said he'll keep us posted.

Kenzie Severns said:
do you know when ???

Jordan said:

Yes! I saw them at OSU last September for student welcome week and the show was fantastic!  I wish I could remember the exact set list.

O-H-

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video