What do you think of the album?.

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Any Make Believe era J.O.N.A.S. members here? I still have my black Weezer stickers to hand out.

Also, MB is currently in a triple threat with Red Deluxe and Hurley for 3rd best album. While I understand the hate (and know all too well of the shortcomings of this album) I have a soft place for it in my heart. After Maladroit diminished a lot of hope I had for Weezer to still churn out a truly classic album, hearing the sequence of Perfect Situation, This Is Such A Pity, and Hold Me then The Damage in Your Heart, The Other Way, and the outro to Haunt You Everyday definitely restored it. Shout out to Peace and Pardon Me as well for being solid (albeit a bit cringeworthy at times) tracks.

ah, the street team. is that still going? there was a lot of fuss over it for a short time and then it seemed to just disappear. i haven't seen anyone here mention it for about 3 or 4 years.

johnny rockets said:

Any Make Believe era J.O.N.A.S. members here? I still have my black Weezer stickers to hand out.

Too bad mikey wasn't on it
I know right.

Farkas said:
Too bad mikey wasn't on it
Perfect Situation is hands down one of Weezer's best songs. And Hold Me is really good too. Plus Beverly Hills was actually the song that made me start to really get into Weezer. Great album.
Make Believe is equal 3rd best Weezer album tied with Green.
I think rivers restored alot of emotion in his voice and writing on that album. When he wrote Hold Me he was fasting.
Make Believe has grown on me quite a bit over the years. There are still 2 or 3 songs on the album that I will probably never listen to ever again in my entire life and I will still die happy, but I like a bunch of songs off MB. Probably third or fourth on my list.
I can't listen to this album all the way through without getting bored. Perfect Situation is one of the best Post Pinkerton Songs, The Other Way and Haunt You Everyday are also awesome. Beverly Hills is actually pretty decent. The rest or ok to meh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video