I'm about six hours from Atlantic City (Weezer's next stop at the end of May).

I can't decide if I should get tickets or not.

How many of you would drive six hours for a one night show of =W=?

Views: 498

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

UWbadgers16 said:
i'm from wisconsin and i drove to connecticut.

haha, I'm from connecticut and drove to wisconsin. It took me about a day and a half.
I drove 7.5 to see them at a festival... wait this is an old thread... I probably already wrote that in here somewhere...
I would. But I'd make sure I have enough munnies.
I would drive one! Pretty amazing, if I don't say so myself!

Farkas said:
I would even drive two hours. 
I'm driving 14 and a half hours next week to see them in Seattle.

I would go IF I have VIP passes, then it's worth it. BUT. . . If thats the closest yu can get to see Weezer, I WOULD !!!

BUT !!!! the only thing stopping me is my parents, and no linsence, Good driving skills thoe ;DD

this is odd, because my mammoth journey was to the same gig

from my house to america it took 3 hrs train to airport, 1.5hr flight to paris,  7hr flight to phili,

next day 1.5hr drive to atlantic city

AH YEAH

i'm goin to Seattle from southern California

Juice $wangN'Bang; said:

linsence

Leave.

Juice $wangN'Bang; said:

I would go IF I have VIP passes, then it's worth it. BUT. . . If thats the closest yu can get to see Weezer, I WOULD !!!

BUT !!!! the only thing stopping me is my parents, and no linsence, Good driving skills thoe ;DD

I would drive for however long it takes! i have drove 25 hours before from England to Austria on a ski trip 3 times.
f*** you.

Connor Dalton [awesome] said:
Leave.

Juice $wangN'Bang; said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video