now then, next year will be two decades of the band. naturally as a fan i hope that this will be celebrated by a big tour, you know all the usual landmark anniversary stuff.

although if we step out side the box of, "come to england/ france/ austrailia/ brazil" i would like to see weezer do something different. here are some thoughts.....

1) a big mahoosive Foozer tour?
2) weezer picks  some members on here then plays in their home town ?

3) and because i have run out of ideas................we all (meaning everyone on this site) meet in hong kong for a massive party and get tattoo's

now we all love discussion here so what 3 things would you like to see happen when weezer turns 20?

*but don't write too much i dont like big paragraphs.

*and no crazy suggestions about a6

lots of love.

ME  

Tags: beer, hongkong, ilovelamp, orgy, party

Views: 2576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

or, just throwing it out there............

green and mal memories tour! with greatest hits etc.

(now that thinking out side the ruddy box)

Marie said:
Do a memories tour with more cities
In which Rivers grows a goatee between nights

the edge said:
or, just throwing it out there............

green and mal memories tour! with greatest hits etc.

(now that thinking out side the ruddy box)

Marie said:
Do a memories tour with more cities
He'll never drop the Matt thing.

Farkas said:
someone take it outside and put it out of its misery

Dorian Zelaya said:
bring back Matt for a reunion tour
thats all i can think of

They should've just done the Memories Tour for their anniversary.

I'm sure they'll do something cool though.

A new VCD would be good.

Come to Utah on tour and play all of the Green album just for me? Oh yeah and play more Hurley songs live :D. But in all seriousness i like the idea of a picture /book thing that just catalogs their career, coupled with massive touring of course...don't bring back Matt...
I'd like to see Foozer for once. I'd also like to play with them. That is all.
live DVD release.. longer memories tour.. foozer..
I wouldn't mind them playing in my hometown, except that there's nowhere for them to play except for a small church, a few pubs, and my back garden. =D But a worldwide tour definitely wouldn't go amiss.
church it is then!

JK. said:
I wouldn't mind them playing in my hometown, except that there's nowhere for them to play except for a small church, a few pubs, and my back garden. =D But a worldwide tour definitely wouldn't go amiss.
Rivers should ram the headstock of his blue Warmoth into one of the speaker cones of a Marshall 8x12 and retire to quiet life away from his obsessive fans. Only the person who could remove the guitar from the speaker cabinet would be a worthy replacement.
Foozer Tour part 2 sounds sick
i like the hong kong party idea, but maybe we could expand it to be a moving party that follows a big mahoosive foozer tour around the world. that would be cool.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video