now then, next year will be two decades of the band. naturally as a fan i hope that this will be celebrated by a big tour, you know all the usual landmark anniversary stuff.

although if we step out side the box of, "come to england/ france/ austrailia/ brazil" i would like to see weezer do something different. here are some thoughts.....

1) a big mahoosive Foozer tour?
2) weezer picks  some members on here then plays in their home town ?

3) and because i have run out of ideas................we all (meaning everyone on this site) meet in hong kong for a massive party and get tattoo's

now we all love discussion here so what 3 things would you like to see happen when weezer turns 20?

*but don't write too much i dont like big paragraphs.

*and no crazy suggestions about a6

lots of love.

ME  

Tags: beer, hongkong, ilovelamp, orgy, party

Views: 2576

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Unemployed and hate the idea.

Natkat128 said:
Why such negativity towards the cruise?  

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:
um....=w=eezer Cruise? You all should go!

I'm excited for the cruise!

And Edgey needs to go too!

Gohi said:

Natkat128 said:

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:

<----me

though who knows....maybe I will be surprised for my birthday 

Birdmagon said:

Gohi said:

Natkat128 said:

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:
Santa Claus better come through this year!  all i'm saying

Natkat128 said:

<----me

Birdmagon said:

Gohi said:

Natkat128 said:

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:
Didn't mean to be negative, guys, just hate the fact that I am in such a shitty position and I so wish this was just a festival so it would be more doable.

And now I'm going on the cruise.

Just another reminder that I am the worst.

it *IS* my birthday present!!! No better way to turn 30 than with WEEZER!!!

Natkat128 said:

<----me

Birdmagon said:

Gohi said:

Natkat128 said:

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:

B

U

M

P

I would never have expected them to make it to 20 years and still be as relevant as they are now.  You may scoff at the thought as they have been down the past few years, but even now they are still not out.  Despite their low points through their career, everyone knows who Weezer is and many still place them as a great source of musical inspiration with at the very least their first two albums garnering a lasting respect throughout the music scene.

I know that everything post pinkerton hasn't really lived up to their 90s records, but we are still here.  We are still  here today, (a whole 20 years for some of us) fascinated by the oddities that surround this band, things that could only happen to Weezer, things only they would do.  Their moves, good or bad, are always interesting and they rarely, truly, repeat themselves from era to era/record to record.  Rivers is a talented m***********... for nearly a decade he rarely missed the mark, almost every single song he crafted was a gem and holy f*** can he shred when he wants to.  The PP albums have their flaws, but I think a lot of us have found an appreciation for some of them (or at least aspects of them) that beckon back to the reason we like Weezer in the first place.

They've been a big part of my life and after meeting them, they also turned out to be cool people.  For all those reasons and more I continue to look forward to what's next, for however long this band may stay together, and I hope it's still a long time to come.

Happy 20th =w=

20 years today! happy anniversary Weezer! :) I hope that they do something big to celebrate it.

I didn't realize this thread was an older one.. I kept seeing people talk about Mikey doing a reunion show, and was terribly confused.

Happy 20th Weezer! Hoping for many more years of rock. 

Hopefully they will do a few shows this year. Please?! 

20 years tomorrow, hopefully they announce something huge

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video