now then, next year will be two decades of the band. naturally as a fan i hope that this will be celebrated by a big tour, you know all the usual landmark anniversary stuff.

although if we step out side the box of, "come to england/ france/ austrailia/ brazil" i would like to see weezer do something different. here are some thoughts.....

1) a big mahoosive Foozer tour?
2) weezer picks  some members on here then plays in their home town ?

3) and because i have run out of ideas................we all (meaning everyone on this site) meet in hong kong for a massive party and get tattoo's

now we all love discussion here so what 3 things would you like to see happen when weezer turns 20?

*but don't write too much i dont like big paragraphs.

*and no crazy suggestions about a6

lots of love.

ME  

Tags: beer, hongkong, ilovelamp, orgy, party

Views: 2573

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree, Indy is always left in lurch because we are too close to Chicago, though really not all that close. I think Weezer should celebrate by touring with Sloan, who is celebrating their 20th year as well.

1) Deluxe reissues of the Green album, Maladroit, Make Believe and the Red album-- there is enough material floating around between bonus tracks, b-sides, radio remixes, AOL Sessions, demos, etc. for all those albums.

2) Vinyl reissues of standard or deluxe albums.

3) A rarities album with complete, good quality songs (as many as possible in a box set)

A tour would be nice with more songs from 2001-2008..

But anyways :)

Another Foozer tour would be amazing.
Foo Fighters are meh imo.
A co headlining tour with Jimmy Eat World would be epic, but I am not so sure it would be the best fit for a 20 year celebration type thing. Regardless, that would be amazing.
How about...do a cruise with Dinosaur Jr and bring a little rock & roll to Cozumel?  I think they should do that.
Audience freaking groans.

Ken Fischer said:
How about...do a cruise with Dinosaur Jr and bring a little rock & roll to Cozumel?  I think they should do that.
um....=w=eezer Cruise? You all should go!
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:

A big tour with all the hits, cool album tracks and singles.

Memories tour was great, but having not had them over in London since Make Believe, it was a bit disappointing for them to turn up last year and hardly play any material in their one show from any of the albums since Maladroit. Make Believe, Red, Raditude and Hurley are great albums but we got about 2 tracks in total from that whole period.

I do like the idea of meeting up and getting shared tattoo's though! Is there a tattooist on the cruise I wonder?!

Why such negativity towards the cruise?  

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:
Gohi's just mad because he wasn't asked to perform on the cruise

Natkat128 said:
Why such negativity towards the cruise?  

Gohi said:
Uh f*** no.

Michael McCarthy said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video