now then, next year will be two decades of the band. naturally as a fan i hope that this will be celebrated by a big tour, you know all the usual landmark anniversary stuff.

although if we step out side the box of, "come to england/ france/ austrailia/ brazil" i would like to see weezer do something different. here are some thoughts.....

1) a big mahoosive Foozer tour?
2) weezer picks  some members on here then plays in their home town ?

3) and because i have run out of ideas................we all (meaning everyone on this site) meet in hong kong for a massive party and get tattoo's

now we all love discussion here so what 3 things would you like to see happen when weezer turns 20?

*but don't write too much i dont like big paragraphs.

*and no crazy suggestions about a6

lots of love.

 

ME  

Tags: beer, hongkong, ilovelamp, orgy, party

Views: 2579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

but 3 1/2 hours is only about 10 Rush songs, right?

Naota25 said:
I would like to see a tour and not have weezer looking at their watches all the time, in short it would be great to get a longer set then 1 1/2 hours on the dot. If rush can play for 3 1/2 hours straight in their late 50's Weezer can give us at least a 25 song setlist for once. My rant is done night.
This is exactly what came to mind when I read this post.... Longer playing time! More music!


Naota25 said:
I would like to see a tour and not have weezer looking at their watches all the time, in short it would be great to get a longer set then 1 1/2 hours on the dot. If rush can play for 3 1/2 hours straight in their late 50's Weezer can give us at least a 25 song setlist for once. My rant is done night.
they need to play some f****** maladroit. im sick of them only playing dope nose. and scott doesnt do it justice when he sings it. so maladroit tour.
one can only hope.  I want them to do a Goat Punishment tour where they only go to small little clubs and play maladroit and metal covers.

ThomasHiggins said:
they need to play some f****** maladroit. im sick of them only playing dope nose. and scott doesnt do it justice when he sings it. so maladroit tour.
one can only hope

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:
one can only hope.  I want them to do a Goat Punishment tour where they only go to small little clubs and play maladroit and metal covers.

ThomasHiggins said:
they need to play some f****** maladroit. im sick of them only playing dope nose. and scott doesnt do it justice when he sings it. so maladroit tour.

Seriously!!! 



Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

one can only hope.  I want them to do a Goat Punishment tour where they only go to small little clubs and play maladroit and metal covers.

ThomasHiggins said:
they need to play some f****** maladroit. im sick of them only playing dope nose. and scott doesnt do it justice when he sings it. so maladroit tour.

Two decades of Weezer... it's like 2 decades of pure friggin awesomeness... =w=

I'm down for anything, really.

since you asked..... Rush at MSG NY 2011 setlist

  1. Second Set
  2. Encore:

Rush songs are way longer and a lot more complex then that of weezer. Weezer at MSG in 2008 did only 21 songs at the garden, not saying i didn't enjoy the show. Im a huge fan of both but these guys are still young.(the numbering is wrong in post so count if you want)

Sofa King [spaz] said:

but 3 1/2 hours is only about 10 Rush songs, right?

Naota25 said:
I would like to see a tour and not have weezer looking at their watches all the time, in short it would be great to get a longer set then 1 1/2 hours on the dot. If rush can play for 3 1/2 hours straight in their late 50's Weezer can give us at least a 25 song setlist for once. My rant is done night.
Yes this would be a great way to celebrate 20 years!

Zach Smith said:

Seriously!!! 



Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

one can only hope.  I want them to do a Goat Punishment tour where they only go to small little clubs and play maladroit and metal covers.

ThomasHiggins said:
they need to play some f****** maladroit. im sick of them only playing dope nose. and scott doesnt do it justice when he sings it. so maladroit tour.
Also, an online play would be great, full band playing b-sides and fan-favourites songs
they need to come to indianapolis! EVERYWHERE ELSE BUT INDY! CHICAGO CINCINATTI DAYTON everywhere but. that is all.
All the members of weezer.com get vip tickets to a weezer best hits show with mikey and matt. :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video