2011 was a good year for rock music I think with releases from the red hot chili peppers I'm With You, to Blink 182 Neighborhoods, plus the black keys El Camino, and 311's Universe Pulse. Oh and also Sum 41's Screaming Bloody Murder 

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wait, did people like stadium arcadium?

how is listening to them different than actually listening to them? oh wait, it's not.

William Danze said:

I felt the same way about the chilies but if you just listen to it you"ll really like it. It's nothing like Stadium Arcadium and that's what people hate about it, but they did write that album 5 years ago people change.

placemats said:

It's true.  I was even disappointed by the Chili Peppers.  But maybe if I listen to it on repeat while sleeping and walking I will learn to love it.

Margaret Atwood said:

those are all terrible albums.

"If you just listen to it you'll really like it"

This advice has never worked for me.

Is that what is considered "really listening"?

placemats said:

But maybe if I listen to it on repeat while sleeping and walking I will learn to love it.

Margaret Atwood said:

those are all terrible albums.

ditto

Gohi said:

"If you just listen to it you'll really like it"

This advice has never worked for me.

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

drewid-boy chicken wing said:

Girls are lying when they say size doesn't matter

so true

placemats said:

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

drewid-boy chicken wing said:

Girls are lying when they say size doesn't matter

You forgot the number one rock album of the year...they just won 5 Grammys dude. FOO FIGHTERS

well all you guys know what i mean, and i find it hard to believe you dont like all those albums, especially El Camino cause it was great but yeah i also forgot about the foo fighters too i guess, im just not a huge fan of them.

how can you not like that album
its great
See how annoying that is?

Of all the albums you did like...you decide not to like Foo Fighters?  I have to question your judgement there.

William Danze said:

well all you guys know what i mean, and i find it hard to believe you dont like all those albums, especially El Camino cause it was great but yeah i also forgot about the foo fighters too i guess, im just not a huge fan of them.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video