2011 was a good year for rock music I think with releases from the red hot chili peppers I'm With You, to Blink 182 Neighborhoods, plus the black keys El Camino, and 311's Universe Pulse. Oh and also Sum 41's Screaming Bloody Murder 

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No
There wasn't any weezer. 
How?

drewid-boy chicken wing said:
No
Well it was still good without weezer. It's nice to see real music come out instead of this garbage now adays

There wasn't any weezer. 

those are all terrible albums.

Have you actually listened to them? the red hot chili peppers you have to give them respect for being in their late 40's their god guitarist leaving and replacing him, it was a beautiful album. The black keys was incredible the guitar sound of Dan Arbuch were amazing and the first 4 songs are purly amazing. Blink 182 neighborhoods was different but listen to it a couple times you see there change and it is a good album. 311 was a short album with only 8 tracks but it was just a good summer sound, and sum 41 was very dark and you could feel his pains from his divorce and I will admit I only really liked a couple songs, but still

Margaret Atwood said:

Margaret Atwood said:

It's true.  I was even disappointed by the Chili Peppers.  But maybe if I listen to it on repeat while sleeping and walking I will learn to love it.

Margaret Atwood said:

Girls are lying when they say size doesn't matter
I felt the same way about the chilies but if you just listen to it you"ll really like it. It's nothing like Stadium Arcadium and that's what people hate about it, but they did write that album 5 years ago people change.

placemats said:

It's true.  I was even disappointed by the Chili Peppers.  But maybe if I listen to it on repeat while sleeping and walking I will learn to love it.

Margaret Atwood said:

*headdesk*

William Danze said:

I felt the same way about the chilies but if you just listen to it you"ll really like it. It's nothing like Stadium Arcadium and that's what people hate about it, but they did write that album 5 years ago people change.

placemats said:

Margaret Atwood said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service