2011 was a good year for rock music I think with releases from the red hot chili peppers I'm With You, to Blink 182 Neighborhoods, plus the black keys El Camino, and 311's Universe Pulse. Oh and also Sum 41's Screaming Bloody Murder 

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i find it hard to believe that william danze does not like the foo fighters.

i dont really like them, i just look at them and say, he was the drummer from nirvana and that is what he was best at. but you dont know me so you dont know what i listen to.

i have nothing against them, i do like some of there work i just dont get into them, or i didnt think rope was that good of a song.

maybe you just haven't listened to them. have you tried listening to the foo fighters?

i have their even on my ipod, i dont think there bad i like them just not the best.

i don't think you've listened to them.

Lol! Classic God.

Wait.

That might offend some people. Uh-oh.

Gohi said:

Lol! Classic God.

I agree, Neighborhoods, El Camino and Wasting Light are all amazing albums imo. Switchfoots new album Vice Verses was really good too.

God knows everything, William.

William Danze said:

i dont really like them, i just look at them and say, he was the drummer from nirvana and that is what he was best at. but you dont know me so you dont know what i listen to.

good point.

placemats said:

God knows everything, William.

William Danze said:

With regards to your music selection for 2011, each to their own I say.

However, I implore you to consider the Foo Fighters a little more closely. Sure, Dave Grohl was great as Nirvana's drummer. But as a songwriter and musician independent of Nirvana, he's really proven himself to be much, much more.

William Danze said:

i dont really like them, i just look at them and say, he was the drummer from nirvana and that is what he was best at.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video