2011 was a good year for rock music I think with releases from the red hot chili peppers I'm With You, to Blink 182 Neighborhoods, plus the black keys El Camino, and 311's Universe Pulse. Oh and also Sum 41's Screaming Bloody Murder 

Views: 509

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

True.  I think Grohl has stood up to the test of time. 

Danielle said:

With regards to your music selection for 2011, each to their own I say.

However, I implore you to consider the Foo Fighters a little more closely. Sure, Dave Grohl was great as Nirvana's drummer. But as a songwriter and musician independent of Nirvana, he's really proven himself to be much, much more.

William Danze said:

i dont really like them, i just look at them and say, he was the drummer from nirvana and that is what he was best at.



Avery Doll said:

True.  I think Gohi has stood up to the test of time. 

im going to take a shot in the dark:

rhcp, blink-182, the black keys, 311, and sum-41?

William Danze said:

but you dont know me so you dont know what i listen to.

well played

domination {spaz} said:



Avery Doll said:

True.  I think Gohi has stood up to the test of time. 

domination...I like it

edgey44 - inventing mostly said:

well played

domination {spaz} said:



Avery Doll said:

True.  I think Gohi has stood up to the test of time. 


Im not hating on the foo fighters i think there good and i like them its just i dont think too greatly of them, i have nothing against them  i just dont think highly of them i should say.
Danielle said:

With regards to your music selection for 2011, each to their own I say.

However, I implore you to consider the Foo Fighters a little more closely. Sure, Dave Grohl was great as Nirvana's drummer. But as a songwriter and musician independent of Nirvana, he's really proven himself to be much, much more.

William Danze said:

i dont really like them, i just look at them and say, he was the drummer from nirvana and that is what he was best at.

see, this is why i just avoid modern music altogether. if i never listen to it, i'll never be disappointed...

Stop fighting it and just admit that ABBA is the only thing you listen to.

well ya, ABBA rules.



placemats said:

domination...I like it
 

You got me there

America said:

Stop fighting it and just admit that ABBA is the only thing you listen to.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video