Hey guys, I was wondering about the VIP package. I've been reading the reviews of the show and it sounds amazing. I got my VIP pass for the NY show and I was wondering how it worked at the Gibson theatre. Did anyone who did the two night VIP thing get two photos with the band? On on each night? Also what other sort of priviledges do you get with the pass?

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want to know what the exclusive CD is...
Your mom's exclusive.

☺♥ fück ♥☺ said:
pretty sure it's just a copy of hurley. real exclusive.
You get a photo each night. but they're just sitting at a table and youre behind them. it's cool though, they all sign something of yours. you get a (short) backstage tour both nights also. there's some free food. crowd free merch shopping. front row seats in the pit... the gift bag you get has a shirt, a copy of Hurley, and a poster. The poster, shirts, and color of the bag are different each night.
it's definitely worth the money.
Did you hold your back the whole show or could you have left it backstage?

Chelsea Radzik said:
You get a photo each night. but they're just sitting at a table and youre behind them. it's cool though, they all sign something of yours. you get a (short) backstage tour both nights also. there's some free food. crowd free merch shopping. front row seats in the pit... the gift bag you get has a shirt, a copy of Hurley, and a poster. The poster, shirts, and color of the bag are different each night.
Doesn't sound worth it to me. Thank goodness for Brian Bell.

Chelsea Radzik said:
it was awesome if you can, get it for both nights, its definitely worth it.
HURLEY CD

Radioactive said:
I want to know what the exclusive CD is...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video