So what do you think about the Blue album and how has it changed Weezer?.

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't see how it 'changed weezer'.

Wow!

 

I'm suprised nobody has pointed out the obvious.

 

It's now legal to "make love" to The Blue Album in 38 (out of 50) states of the great United States of America. 

In one more year the residents of  Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming can have their turn.

yeah how weird that no one has pointed out something so random and creepy.


BankyConan said:

Wow!

 

I'm suprised nobody has pointed out the obvious.

 

It's now legal to "make love" to The Blue Album in 38 (out of 50) states of the great United States of America. 

In one more year the residents of  Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming can have their turn.

I know.

 

I figured you'd be all about it. You're welcome ;).

fluck [kittenž (j.biebž)] said:

yeah how weird that no one has pointed out something so random and creepy.


BankyConan said:

Wow!

 

I'm suprised nobody has pointed out the obvious.

 

It's now legal to "make love" to The Blue Album in 38 (out of 50) states of the great United States of America. 

In one more year the residents of  Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Utah, Virginia, Wisconsin & Wyoming can have their turn.

2nd to best Weezer album. It's a great one.
A near perfect album. Possibly the greatest debut album ever. Pinkerton is greater, but being second to Pinkerton is no shame, seeing how Pinkerton is a masterpiece. Sadly Weezer can never live up to their first two albums.
Every single song is a masterpiece.
eh its alright
weak troll. come on, man. you're better than that.

America said:
eh its alright
And again...

Farkas said:
2 BADD MIKEYZ NOT .qIN It!!! LOLOlOloLO

+1

 

Thanks to this album i'll defend Rivers to the day i die (even after Raditude   ).

popzoom said:

Every single song is a masterpiece.
eh, im ok

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
weak troll. come on, man. you're better than that.

America said:
eh its alright

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

  • Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video