10 Year Anniversary Tour with Ozma & The Get Up Kids

how about =w= doing a 10 year anniversary tour with ozma and the get up kids? your thoughts?

Tags: get, kids, ozma, tour, up

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

in 2001 =w= toured with ozma and the get up kids. as all three of these bands have been monumental in my life, i think the possibility of an anniversary/reunion tour would be pretty awesome and relive a lot of memories. as memories have become so important to =w= as of late.
really unnecessary. this is a forum not a political statement or something to argue over. just go be you and let me be me. no need to respond, it's unwanted.
I think that'd be rad.
Get Up Kids hates Weezer.
perfect time to make amends. i doubt get up kids would reject a =w= invite, no?
that was a great tour. saw the Dan Diego and Hollywood shows. that was right before the green album came out.

☺♥ fück ♥☺ said:
kill yourself.
this is a pretty lame idea. sorry, but it is.

I did however see weezer on this tour. I wasn't so impressed. Ozma was so much better.
This would be amazing. I missed that tour, but luckily found out about TGUK and Ozma the next year. I've seen Ozma and TGUK several times since then, and would love to see them all again.

Is it bad if I'd want Ozma to headline?
ozma is incredible. i prefer them to the other bands as well. there are talks of another album or starting up actively again, i hear.
that's cool. I hope ozma pulls together and makes another album. I wish they had a real website as well, instead of that crappy myspace page. gosh, its terrible.

j/p said:
ozma is incredible. i prefer them to the other bands as well. there are talks of another album or starting up actively again, i hear.
Ozma is an awesome band! I saw them open for Weezer in 2002. I also saw them open for The Rentals in 2006 and headline in 2007. There last album, Pasadena, was a little disappointing. I'm still not sure why they re-did two of their older songs, especially since the arrangements were basically the same. Spending Time on the Borderline is a very impressive album.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video