10 Year Anniversary Tour with Ozma & The Get Up Kids

how about =w= doing a 10 year anniversary tour with ozma and the get up kids? your thoughts?

Tags: get, kids, ozma, tour, up

Views: 120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yeah, i'm still scratching my head on why them covered those two songs... maybe to break in the new drummer???
in any event, I deleted those tracks off my ipod and the album flows much better without them.

agreed, Pasadena was good, but not as great as past efforts. the album did grow on me a lot in the first month though. there are some real standout on that album.

Kezner32 said:
Ozma is an awesome band! I saw them open for Weezer in 2002. I also saw them open for The Rentals in 2006 and headline in 2007. There last album, Pasadena, was a little disappointing. I'm still not sure why they re-did two of their older songs, especially since the arrangements were basically the same. Spending Time on the Borderline is a very impressive album.
i saw them in 2006 with the rentals as well, at the pabst in milwaukee.

i've been told that they redid the album under the direction of their manager. they hadnt had a manager in any of the albums prior, but with the reunion thought a possible change was due, i believe. but in the end were overall unhappy with hiring a manager and dropped it.

Kezner32 said:
Ozma is an awesome band! I saw them open for Weezer in 2002. I also saw them open for The Rentals in 2006 and headline in 2007. There last album, Pasadena, was a little disappointing. I'm still not sure why they re-did two of their older songs, especially since the arrangements were basically the same. Spending Time on the Borderline is a very impressive album.
thank you =w= for appeasing me (since ozma is the main love) via the cruise this jan WOOHOO
but ozma already made a career out of covering weezer songs...

i've never heard them play a weezer cover.....unless you are referencing The Crabs, or just that their songs sound similar to weezer's.

In my opinion, Ozma is greatest band on the planet.  My favorite lyrics, synth leads, and chord progressions come from them

kittens bieber ♥ said:

i agree. ozma is the greatest band. whatever they do, as long as it is something, i'm content.

Gregor =w= Langbehn said:

i've never heard them play a weezer cover.....unless you are referencing The Crabs, or just that their songs sound similar to weezer's.

In my opinion, Ozma is greatest band on the planet.  My favorite lyrics, synth leads, and chord progressions come from them

kittens bieber ♥ said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video