Tags: maths

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Samantha Ramirez said:
-_-  really?   lol

placemats said:

Samantha Ramirez said:
So full of the sarcasm and bitter remarks towards everyone's posts! Dude what crawled up your ass!! lol
Ew.

Well as i do have a tendacy to make overly sarcastic comments at the idiocracy that occasionly presents itself to me you may have a irefutible point...or i just callz em az i seez em.
James Stockwell (Jamekae) said:
This is ironic considering I'm convinced that you're a troll too.

America said:
he's just a bitter soul who has a tad to much time on his hands and likes to spend it trolling the weezer forums or something that will end up in the history books like that

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!
IMO, Trippin, IDWTLYG, Truck, Prettiest Girl(Ik its not from the Rad era, but its on the album) and Underdogs are all great songs.  That is still only 5 out of 14 songs, but those 5 songs bring me more entertainment then all of TGA and all of MB. Like wise, the 5 or 6 great songs on TRA bring me more entertainment then any other Post Pinkerton album, despite a few of them being more consistent albums.

Michael Rowland (Gohi) said:
all kidding aside, Tripping, I Don't Want To Let You Go and The Underdogs >>>>> anything on Hurley. Raditude is a far worse LP overall, but it lacks the heights of these 3 tunes.
Lulz.  I bet it took you a really long time to formulate that response, errors and all.  You should get together with Farkas.

America said:

Well as i do have a tendacy to make overly sarcastic comments at the idiocracy that occasionly presents itself to me you may have a irefutible point...or i just callz em az i seez em.

America said:
he's just a bitter soul who has a tad to much time on his hands and likes to spend it trolling the weezer forums or something that will end up in the history books like that

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!
nah im just very loquacious and ostentatious

placemats said:
Lulz.  I bet it took you a really long time to formulate that response, errors and all.  You should get together with Farkas.

America said:

America said:

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!
back on topic - i don't have the album : but after hearing all the negative reviews, i don't think i ever will.  it didn't change my life.
lol at the very least go buy the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and put me back together if nothing else, they really are great songs (i personally love the album)
why would i do that if they are likely already on youtube?

America said:
lol at the very least go buy the prettiest girl in the whole wide world and put me back together if nothing else, they really are great songs (i personally love the album)

So you wouldn't be a complete douche? But hey, you can download them form there if ya want

UHH RUDE

America said:

So you wouldn't be a complete douche? But hey, you can download them form there if ya want

awwww your making me blush :)

Jupiter 8 said:
UHH RUDE

America said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video