how has it changed your life?

Tags: maths

Views: 32

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Lol are you new here?

Samantha Ramirez said:
So full of the sarcasm and bitter remarks towards everyone's posts! Dude what crawled up your ass!! lol
haha no, just saying!

If there was a like button it would have been pushed.

Samantha Ramirez said:

So full of the sarcasm and bitter remarks towards everyone's posts! Dude what crawled up your ass!! lol
Psh, Kittens rules.
"put me back together" has renewed certain faith I had in Weezer.
lol thanks, I try  ^_^

Sam Hushek said:

If there was a like button it would have been pushed.

Samantha Ramirez said:

he's just a bitter soul who has a tad to much time on his hands and likes to spend it trolling the weezer forums or something that will end up in the history books like that

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!
Yeah I noticed! He's freakin' everywhere! lol

America said:
he's just a bitter soul who has a tad to much time on his hands and likes to spend it trolling the weezer forums or something that will end up in the history books like that

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!

America said:

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!

Samantha Ramirez said:
-_-  really?   lol

placemats said:

Samantha Ramirez said:
This is ironic considering I'm convinced that you're a troll too.

America said:

Samantha Ramirez said:
haha no, just saying!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service