All Discussions Tagged 'weezer' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How you think Weezer is doing..

Hey guys i just want to get your opinion on how you think weezer is doing now than in past years..do you guys think they should improve on…

Started by Andrew Brine

19 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jose Avelar

AAAAHHH Europe left out AGAIN!

<COMPLAINING>Weezer Online shop is only for US customers, so apparently there is no way i can get the Pinkerton collector box.So i ha…

Started by Thomas Serruques

9 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by fc

Album 10

What does everyone think it will be like?    I read an interview with Rivers about album 10 and I feel like there is another Raditude-style…

Started by Indiekid

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by MakeUpOnShelf

Let's have Weezer and their Blue Album/Pinkerton Tour come to Halifax, Nova Scotia!

I know they just came in the summer but everyone loved them! i know a tons of people who would for sure go! :) there's even a facebook page…

Started by punklikelove

0 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by dawdaw

What do you think can be inproved to help WEEZERS music (if there is anything at all)

READ THIS FIRST. I think there is nothing wrong with there music and i love it so much but i just want to know if you have an opinion. GO W…

Started by Dylan L.

11 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Mr. Sweeney

Why do you listen to weezer?

I listen because they have awesome music and something more.

Started by Dylan L.

17 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Kali {Weezer Momma}

Weezer Loves Their Fans! Which Free Concerts Have You Been To?

We love Weezer and Weezer loves us back by performing at amazing free shows.  I hope the band knows how much we appreciate this--and when t…

Started by Lauren Christiansen

17 Oct 6, 2010
Reply by Mike Small (Smalls)

Live Weezer Pictures

Hey gang, check out these live pictures and live video of Weezer at The Rave in Milwaukee, WI and then go have a look at the Events page to…

Started by TheRave

0 Sep 27, 2010

What is your favorite WEEZER ablum and why? leave your interesting answers below!!!!!!

mine would be the green ablum because it has most of my favorite songs by them on it such as island ini the sun.  

Started by Dylan L.

7 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Josh Kitchen

Weezer tickets

Do weezer tickets cost a lot?

Started by Dylan L.

7 Sep 26, 2010
Reply by Dylan L.

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links