All Discussions Tagged 'weezer' (134)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What is your favorite Weezer album?

Mine would have to be the blue album and then Pinkerton. Say what yours is below.

Started by colt18_87

36 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by leftshoe18

Favorite Weezer member side project?

Which do you like the most, and what are your opinions of:   "Alone" series (Rivers Cuomo) The Relationship (Brian Bell) The Special Goodne…

Started by SubwayWolf

14 Feb 7, 2011
Reply by Indiekid

Coachella 2011

ATN(yet)=W=?   C'mon gaiz, Friday night BLUE+PINKERTON add for Coachella this year?   It's been six LONG years, and this year's lineup is a…

Started by rwaeceezcearr

13 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Paperface

The Green Album

Anyone else praying and hoping and sweating and drooling over the prospect of a deluxe edition of the Green album?   Right now I'm listenin…

Started by Radioactive

6 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

Can someone verify the legitimacy of this?

I was just offered an Epiphone SG autographed by Weezer by someone on facebook.  They say that they won it in an Axe Music sweepstakes.  I'…

Started by Max Wolf

13 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Jordan

Photo pit shots from Saturday's show in Chicago!

Hey folks!   Here's a photo set from Saturday Jan. 8th 2011 at the Aragon Ballroom...the 'Pinkerton' performance.   http://timpogo.wordpre

Started by tim pogo

0 Jan 10, 2011

Hang On (New Version)

Has anyone heard of a release date maybe for the new hang on version of the song?...there's a video on youtube and it sounds awesome...

Started by Julio Cesar Almaraz

11 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Julio Cesar Almaraz

Ustream Tomorrow

Any idea what time it would be?  I live on the east coast, and it seems as if Rivers always broadcasts around 8 PM wherever he is.  So this…

Started by David J. Stepp (DJS92491)

12 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by David J. Stepp (DJS92491)

Beverly Hills Fan Music Video

Check out my Beverly Hills music video.  It was a lot of fun to make and I think you guys will enjoy it.    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Started by Matt C

2 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by placemats

Weezer Compilation Albums

A compilation album is bound to come out eventually, so here are my suggestions: WEEZER: THE SINGLES 1994-2009* *all songs as single versio…

Started by Xavier

6 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Xavier

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service