All Discussions Tagged 'the' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Kill,do,marry

Alright let's play kill do marry  Our first set of people:Katie perry megan fox,and Pam Anderson  The object of the game is to pick out o…

Started by pinecone

22 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by brofessefef

Rocking the b******!

Right now at http://cgi.ebay.com/vintage-WEEZER-ROCKIN-B******-t-shirt-pop-rock-L-/180691462910?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a120cea

Started by Scorcho

2 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Birdmagon

TORONTO Saturday (June 11) - PINKERTON live!!!

Started by Ian Strung

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Ian Strung

TORONTO - Pinkerton live!!

Toronto's weezer cover artist MANZER is playing Pinkerton in its entirety Saturday, June 11 at the Silver Dollar (N/W corner of Spadina and…

Started by Ian Strung

0 Jun 3, 2011

Across The Sea: A Benefit Concert For Japan featuring, Getchoo! A Tribute To Weezer. June 4th (Washington DC area)

I'm putting on a benefit concert to help out the victims of Japan. I put on a tribute with a few of my friends. We're called Getchoo! and w…

Started by David T

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Simmons

Why Pinkerton Bombed the Public

Pinkerton (as you should know) was Weezer's second album and least successful one.  The question continues: Why did it bomb? "El Scorcho,"…

Started by Nathan

18 May 28, 2011
Reply by BryanD

Weezer dubstep remixes?!?!

I like the second one the most. i know a lot of people will hate these cos most don't consider…

Started by Kommandant

1 May 22, 2011
Reply by Jordan

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Spike Video Game Awards 2008 Performance)

This is a performance from 2008 that many people have not seen (in my knowledge)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNbLd67Jaw0

Started by Martin Angeles

26 May 10, 2011
Reply by Hugh Lovric

on this day..

post something interesting about the day you post on at any point in history.  boring i know, bit this is just a excuse for me to post this…

Started by edgey44 - inventing mostly

2 Apr 17, 2011
Reply by Doctor B.

"Song for The Doctor"

So, me and my friend recorded this song the other day. It really sucks. We posted this one so when we post our others they seem to suck les…

Started by Michael Barrios

9 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by _

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service