All Discussions Tagged 'pinkerton' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Question regarding the Pink + Blue shirts in the Weezer store

I noticed that every time I check the store, the sizes available for the blue album/pinkerton shirts go down...and there's never a medium.…

Started by Evan Double You-Tee

1 Dec 14, 2010
Reply by Clayton Collins

Songs From The Black H*** on stage?

I know this may be a weird idea, but I was thinking of trying to get my school to do Songs From The Black H*** as the school musical or wha…

Started by Louis Cozza

12 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Louis Cozza

Pinkerton holds a PERFECT 100 score on Metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/music/pinkerton-deluxe-edition Only two others, Exile On Main Street by The Rolling Stones and London Calling by…

Started by Xavier

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Xavier

Pinkerton Deluxe Vinyl - Questions

I receieved my copy of the deluxe Pinkerton vinyl!  It sounds great.  I was a bit disappointed that the map wasn't included as an insert or…

Started by onlysleeping

2 Nov 20, 2010
Reply by Dungeon Master

Why Bother Cover?!

I was just wondering what you guys though of this quick demo i made of " why bother"..please give me feedback.Why Bother (Take 2).mp3

Started by Andrew Brine

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Philip Taylor Jr.

preview of getchoo for upcoming tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVOJ-PORWMc here's a preview of getchoo from the upcoming memories tour. pretty good stuff.

Started by UWbadgers16

17 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jesper Andersen

Favorite Pinkerton Song

Sup AllJust wondering what your favorite Pinkerton song is. You have one choice. My choice is No Other One.

Started by Daniel Butler

63 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Wake Phillips

Pinkerton Deluxe Vinyl Issues

I just got Pinkerton Deluxe Edition on vinyl today in the mail and it has scratches and weird print marks on it. It's pretty messed up. Is…

Started by Neema [jawkneebgood]

5 Nov 5, 2010
Reply by Paperface

AAAAHHH Europe left out AGAIN!

<COMPLAINING>Weezer Online shop is only for US customers, so apparently there is no way i can get the Pinkerton collector box.So i ha…

Started by Thomas Serruques

9 Oct 14, 2010
Reply by fc

anyone fans wanna get together at Roseland?

hey guys, me and my brother are heading up to the pinkerton show of the roseland shows. we're getting there fairly early to get front row,…

Started by Victor Arce

5 Oct 11, 2010
Reply by Jack

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service