All Discussions Tagged 'pinkerton' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why can't people get along?

Why do people on here have to fight about, why Raditude was bad. or how Scott is nothing like Mikey, or how there'll never a Pinkerton, or…

Started by Midway's Finest

15 Jun 5, 2011
Reply by BryanD

TORONTO - Pinkerton live!!

Toronto's weezer cover artist MANZER is playing Pinkerton in its entirety Saturday, June 11 at the Silver Dollar (N/W corner of Spadina and…

Started by Ian Strung

0 Jun 3, 2011

Across The Sea: A Benefit Concert For Japan featuring, Getchoo! A Tribute To Weezer. June 4th (Washington DC area)

I'm putting on a benefit concert to help out the victims of Japan. I put on a tribute with a few of my friends. We're called Getchoo! and w…

Started by David T

31 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by Gene Simmons

Why Pinkerton Bombed the Public

Pinkerton (as you should know) was Weezer's second album and least successful one.  The question continues: Why did it bomb? "El Scorcho,"…

Started by Nathan

18 May 28, 2011
Reply by BryanD

How close is Pinkerton to being certified Platinum?

Was just wondering if anyone knew?  This album definitely deserves it.

Started by David J. Stepp (DJS92491)

17 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Not Blurkom

trade memories VIP posters?

i went to both nights of the boston memories shows, but only did the VIP thing the first night. like many of the couples who did the VIP ex…

Started by ryerauls

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by ryerauls

Photo pit shots from Saturday's show in Chicago!

Hey folks!   Here's a photo set from Saturday Jan. 8th 2011 at the Aragon Ballroom...the 'Pinkerton' performance.   http://timpogo.wordpre

Started by tim pogo

0 Jan 10, 2011

Some interesting info on Matt Sharp's departure / the beginning of the dark ages

I came across these articles last night. Don't know if the newer alt press one was popular on here when it was published, so sorry if you h…

Started by Nick

18 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Joey JoJo Junior Shabadoo

Signed Pinkerton Deluxe?

Back when I came out, I ordered Pinkerton Deluxe off Weezer.com alone with the signed picture and what not. Just today I realized on the in…

Started by Jak Kerley

0 Dec 23, 2010

Blue Album Deluxe Edition or Pinkerton Deluxe Edition?

I've listened to and love both, but which do you guys thinks is better?

Started by AERO

5 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by Wilford Brimley

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service