All Discussions Tagged 'pinkerton' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Favorite look of Rivers and why? (ex. 1994 bowl-cut + glasses, 1996 long hair + no glasses black jacket, 1997 long hair, 2000 return of bowl cut, 2001 short hair with flip + glasses etc..)

My favorite is the 1996-Pinketon-era Rivers, with his longer hair and no glasses. He also wore a black jacket usually..i like it a lot beca…

Started by Brandon Pizzaia

22 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Toni-Lynne Langeveld

Pinkerton Deluxe... wtf?

First off, I gave into temptation and downloaded the Pinkerton deluxe. I have every intention of purchasing it the day it comes out, so I'd…

Started by El Scottcho

54 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Tom Faix

Weezer live at the Electric Factory 1996.

I absolutely love this concert. Rivers' stage presence is so uniquely him as he shimmies to and fro, while playing the lead guitar parts…

Started by Gohi

5 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Danielle

The Good Life cover

I've done an acoustic cover of this tune before but I couldn't help doing a full cover that includes the drums and bass.  The guitar duet s…

Started by Clyde

10 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Clyde

The Play/Opera of Weezer

The Weezer Play/Opera So before I confuse you by going straight into it, I want to try to give an explanation of what I am going to be tal…

Started by John Morisi

25 Aug 23, 2012
Reply by big baby jesus

So... What Did You Think?

I know I'm a little late in the game, but I didn't have $95 to spend on Alone 3/TPD, so I had to wait for someone to loan it to me. Some th…

Started by WeezerWoman

3 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Avery Doll

Pinkerton Diaries

Did anyone else get Pinkerton Diaries today? It's waiting for me at home and I cannot wait to be done with work and go open it!!!

Started by Kyoko

131 Dec 24, 2011
Reply by Chloe

After this tour, it's time to make a real sequel to Pinkerton.

Pinkerton's failure is over and done with after over a decade. It's being performed live and is becoming more of a headline than Blue Album…

Started by David J. Stepp (DJS92491)

29 Jul 6, 2011
Reply by SS2K PUNK

Rivers' brand of Glasses?

Does anyone know the make or brand of any of Rivers's glasses that he has worn in the past?

Started by Max

14 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

TORONTO Saturday (June 11) - PINKERTON live!!!

Started by Ian Strung

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Ian Strung

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service