All Discussions Tagged 'of' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE OFFICIAL LEGO THREAD

I just recently pulled out all my old lego and realized how much freaking fun it is. So then when I went to San Diego I bought a $150 set a…

Started by Stefan

132 Feb 19
Reply by Stefan

it happens to the best of us

so there i was just out and about working, i needed a piss and thought i would wait until i finished doing what i was doing. I got back to…

Started by edgey44 - inventing mostly

4 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by BringBackBrimley(WilfordBrimley)

"He Was a Friend of Mine" - tribute to Mikey Welsh request

I'd like to request of/suggest to Weezer that they cover the traditional folk song "He Was a Friend of Mine" in honor of Mikey. I think it…

Started by nrezeewg

0 Oct 12, 2011

Alone III/Pinkerton Diaries

I've been waiting for these to come out for a while. SFTBH is really amazing, but without Now I Finally See and What Is This I Find?  its i…

Started by bengordon

49 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Nathan Chandler Drysdale

this is dumb

Ok. Everybody post. The user with the final post will be the winner. (you CAN post multiple times) I will announce the results in about a m…

Started by _

10 Apr 22, 2011
Reply by Doctor B.

Looks like I picked the wrong week...

Started by SPAZOOKA!

0 Apr 1, 2011

Unofficial Pokemon Battling, Trading, and Whatever Else You Want To Do On Wi-Fi Thread.

Alright guys, this is where we will conduct our wifi pokemon stuff when we have a hankering for a battle of trade. In this thread, you may:…

Started by _

6 Mar 7, 2011
Reply by _

Do you think that you would survive...

...a zombie apocalypse?  if so, what tools/weapons would you be prepared with to fend off the evil bastards? FYI:  i am talking about Night…

Started by if-i-were-a-banana

24 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by cass

Female Duet with Rivers

I saw Rivers's duet with Sara Bareiles of I Want You To on a past AOL session...and I thought the presence of her voice really brought a di…

Started by BigV

7 Nov 17, 2010
Reply by reconrose

DTFM LIKE ALONE RECORDS?

ima newer fan (a year to two years fan) and to say the truth, every weezer album is different in its ways, and everything weezer does is co…

Started by bengordon

6 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Snickers (ka.jr)

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service