All Discussions Tagged 'memories' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Let's rally for a Pinkerton show in Australia! #pinkerton4aus

Hi Australian fans, Rivers has recently said in an interview that a Pinkerton show is a possibility for Australia if there's enough demand:…

Started by Xavier

15 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Come to Australia!

trade memories VIP posters?

i went to both nights of the boston memories shows, but only did the VIP thing the first night. like many of the couples who did the VIP ex…

Started by ryerauls

4 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by ryerauls

Memories VIP Tickets

Are they worth it? Because I'm considering asking for it for the Las Vegas show.

Started by Michael Barrios

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by aceweezer

Memories Tour VIP Experience

Hey guys,  for the lucky fans that got the VIP Package, us poor peeps would like to know how your experience went!  Let us fulfill our drea…

Started by Clyde

2 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by Clyde

preview of getchoo for upcoming tour

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVOJ-PORWMc here's a preview of getchoo from the upcoming memories tour. pretty good stuff.

Started by UWbadgers16

17 Nov 10, 2010
Reply by Jesper Andersen

Concert Ticket Prices... Really?

I was thrilled to hear about the memories tour.  Ridiculously excited,  actually.  I get to hear my two favourite Weezer albums performed i…

Started by Seven

43 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Enchanted by My Intellect

Where do YOU want The Memories Tour to be?

I'm from Melbourne in Australia, and given that we never have any tours here, I hope that the first tour they bring here will be the Memori…

Started by Xavier

27 Oct 10, 2010
Reply by Matty C

memories guitar

this is probably a stupid question, but listening to "memories" in the chorus, i always thought that a keyboard or synth was being used in…

Started by UWbadgers16

3 Sep 22, 2010
Reply by Paperface

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service