All Discussions Tagged 'help' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer Concert Inquiry

Does anybody know what songs Weezer generally plays at concerts nowadays? I'm planning on seeing them next month and really don't wanna see…

Started by Brandon Pizzaia

11 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Gohi

I WANT TO PROPOSE TO MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE SF WEEZER SHOW TOMORROW

Hi Karl, Rivers, Scott, Brian and Patrick Today, my best friend told me he just bought a ring and wanted to propose to his girlfriend (my…

Started by Shredder

3 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by big baby jesus

Undone speaking part ideas

So in a couple weeks, my band and another band are playing at a restaurant. The last song of the night, two people from each band are going…

Started by Max

2 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by Hugh Lovric

Weezer Mobile App Content Timeline Feature

Just seeking some more info on the mobile app recently released.  I've checked the content timeline for the past few shows and it seems to…

Started by Lisa

4 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Lisa

Mobile tips and tricks

What all is possible on the mobile version of the site?   The way I access is on my iPhone 4.  I go to weezer.com and it redirects me to th…

Started by =gregor=

2 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

My college Essay

My first college essay for the common app was going to be about how Rivers has influenced me, but I may not do that anymore. My new idea is…

Started by Max

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

Need drawing tips

I drew this picture of Rivers yesterday.   From this photo: Was wondering if any of you have any tips for me? I'm not happy with the eyes…

Started by Ciana Sherlock

7 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Ciana Sherlock

American girls

Does anyone know were I can find the "hard Rock" version

Started by pinecone

21 Mar 28, 2011
Reply by pinecone

What Guitar Sould I Get?!

I am 15 years old and i have been playing on a cheap little $100 fender. I want to take my playing up to the next level and i am looking fo…

Started by Justin

16 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by surfwaxasia

best way to sneak backstage/onto the bus?

I imagine dressing up like a pizza delivery man with an empty pizza box would work to get close to the tour bus, but I'm sure someone must'…

Started by Evan

8 Jan 1, 2011
Reply by Margaret's Horsey [Jupiter 80]

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service