All Discussions Tagged 'cuomo' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rivers cuomo and Lady gaga.

It would be a dream come true if they did a song together, which is not likely to happen. Onto the point of this discussion, if you support…

Started by Lydia Sanders

31 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Mandy

Rivers' Words

Hello all, I found this LiveJournal page with some of Rivers' old Myspace blogs on it. It doesn't show them on Myspace anymore so I thought…

Started by Ciana Sherlock

11 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

Is Rivers Cuomo immortal?

Rivers Cuomo hasnt aged since 1994. Anyone else agree that he looks almost exactly the same in every music video? Maybe he sleeps in an oxy…

Started by Indiekid

48 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Trudy Truelove

Alone III

I know there are other posts about this but....does anybody know when the album is going to be release? I can't wait to get my hands on it…

Started by Julio Cesar Almaraz

7 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by _

What do the post pinkerton haters feel about the rivers alone series?

Just curious.

Started by MrFrenchDog

10 Jan 27, 2011
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

Songs From The Black H*** on stage?

I know this may be a weird idea, but I was thinking of trying to get my school to do Songs From The Black H*** as the school musical or wha…

Started by Louis Cozza

12 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Louis Cozza

Indiekid and my Itouch

Um so first of all I just wanted to say how cool indiekid is because everything he says is extremely original and from the heart and everyo…

Started by Snickers Snickers

24 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Scott's Dope Nose

WEEZER

This is a discussion in which you talk about Weezer.I will start:The Blue Album eats Pinkerton eats the Green Album eats Raditude eats the…

Started by Snickers Snickers

24 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by Indiekid

Why Bother Cover?!

I was just wondering what you guys though of this quick demo i made of " why bother"..please give me feedback.Why Bother (Take 2).mp3

Started by Andrew Brine

10 Nov 19, 2010
Reply by Philip Taylor Jr.

Rivers Goes Punk

I don't know if this has been posted, but i found this, really cool. http://www.gloriousnoise.com/links/2010/rivers_cuomo_sound_opinions.php

Started by Ricardo Mendez

9 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Rikki

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service