All Discussions Tagged 'cuomo' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scott & Rivers at Trip Live Performance up on Youtube

Hey guys--I was able to catch Scott & Rivers at Trip in Santa Monica last week, and I recorded the whole show. Unfortunately, I wasn't…

Started by boney king

0 Jan 16

The Good Life cover

I've done an acoustic cover of this tune before but I couldn't help doing a full cover that includes the drums and bass.  The guitar duet s…

Started by Clyde

10 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Clyde

Rivers playing Take On Me

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23200706 At about 13:45. Isn't this everything you've always wanted?

Started by Daniel

5 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Kim (LoveWeezer)

Weezer Memorabilia!

What cool Weezer guitar picks, drumsticks, or other rare/meaningful stuff do you guys have? Personally, Ive got one of Brian's guitar picks…

Started by Jack Y

3 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Jack Y

Favourite Rivers Guitar?

Is it the classic Warmoth Fat Strat, all covered in Muppet stickers? Maybe the Les Paul he used quite a bit in the Maladroit era? Or perhap…

Started by Troublemaker

34 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Gohi

Check out my band?

Whatsup Weezer fans, I was wondering if you would check out my band, and critique us. I think that if you can give us any tips or pointers,…

Started by Max

0 Jul 3, 2011

My college Essay

My first college essay for the common app was going to be about how Rivers has influenced me, but I may not do that anymore. My new idea is…

Started by Max

5 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

Rivers' brand of Glasses?

Does anyone know the make or brand of any of Rivers's glasses that he has worn in the past?

Started by Max

14 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by =gregor=

Need drawing tips

I drew this picture of Rivers yesterday.   From this photo: Was wondering if any of you have any tips for me? I'm not happy with the eyes…

Started by Ciana Sherlock

7 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by Ciana Sherlock

Can't Keep My Hands Off You

what is this?  

Started by Chelsea Radzik

6 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links