All Discussions Tagged 'cruise' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer Cruiser Connections Thread

If you're finding this site now that the cruise is over and would like to connect with cruisers you met and/or those you know from facebook…

Started by Lisa

29 Mar 7
Reply by Tabraz Rashid

Trying to sell my cruise booking

So through a series of unfortunate events, I am looking to sell my cruise booking.  Please message me privately for more details.  Includes…

Started by Kathy

0 Jan 9

Would you give me a treat for Halloween?

Hey guys! I'm in the Weezer Cruise band contest ending today.  Would you be the awesome people you are and "like" the video on YouTube and…

Started by Jamie Theurich

2 Oct 31, 2013
Reply by Jamie Theurich

Cruise Tips?

Ahoy, fellow cruisers, past and future!  Seeking cruise tips/advice. I'm a first time weezer cruiser - what should I know?  What should I p…

Started by Lisa

15 Jul 31, 2013
Reply by Lisa

Weezer Cruise 2 support bands

Who is everyone excited to see along with Weezer? I can't wait to see The Cribs, Ash, and Ozma.  Cat Power doesn't seem like she fits on a…

Started by =gregor=

2 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Cherrie

Female Roommates for Weezer Cruise 2014

Hoping to find 2 or 3 roommates for the Weezer Cruise next year.  Or, if someone has an extra spot in their cabin, would love to discuss!  …

Started by Just Me

0 Mar 27, 2013

AWESOME WEEZER /WEEZER CRUISE COMPETITON ALERT

Hey gang, Just thought I'd let hardcore fans and friends know that I'm hosting a pretty rad competition to win a mega prize pack including…

Started by Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com

12 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by placemats

Vow renewal

Forgive me if there is already a thread for this, I didn't see one. Is anyone going on the Weezer Cruise doing vow renewals? My hubs and I…

Started by Jenny Mae

19 Dec 12, 2011
Reply by Natkat

GROUPON Deal on Weezer Cruise

I thought I'd pass this on to the fine folks of the message board in case you haven't bought your tickets yet!  Apparently, it's discounted…

Started by Toni-Lynne Langeveld

1 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Natkat

Lol at the January 2012 Forcast

...latas, the dreWid

Started by _

8 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by edgey44 - inventing mostly

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links