All Discussions Tagged 'concerts' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer Concert Inquiry

Does anybody know what songs Weezer generally plays at concerts nowadays? I'm planning on seeing them next month and really don't wanna see…

Started by Brandon Pizzaia

11 Nov 2, 2013
Reply by Gohi

Weezertix?

How have people been liking buying tickets on weezertix?   Overall I like it; for the slightly cheaper fees than Ticketmaster; and how it s…

Started by Cherrie

0 Apr 22, 2013

Weezer's full concerts

Hi Weezer fans! I just uploaded 9 videos of Weezer, some of them are full concerts that I didn't find on youtube so I hope you enjoy them!…

Started by danyboyzgz

13 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Kim (LoveWeezer)

Weezer Japan (or Asia) tour 2012?!

What are the chances that Weezer will return to Japan (or any country in Asia for that matter) in 2012?  I would die to see them live there…

Started by meshell

6 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by meshell

Any plans on playing St Louis??

I had tickets in 2010, but a date change caused Weezer to cancel. I was stuck with Fall Out Boy instead (BAH!).

Started by Lisa121

1 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

Countries and youths Weezer forget... Love you, guys :(

READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ READ There are alot of ppl in other countries, more than the USA and…

Started by Maya Linde

17 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Maya Linde

Boston Weezer on May 19

Finally I'm getting around to going to one of their concerts! So, what's up with this concert?   I just got the tickets, and I don't know i…

Started by Nathan

2 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Joel Arce

Concerts..and where?

Hey i just wanted to get your guys' feedback on where you want weezer to play concerts in the future. Im not sure if you had any concerns a…

Started by Andrew Brine

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Amanda

How you think Weezer is doing..

Hey guys i just want to get your opinion on how you think weezer is doing now than in past years..do you guys think they should improve on…

Started by Andrew Brine

19 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jose Avelar

Memories Tour. Where to Next?!

For the love of all things holy and good in this world is the Memories Tour going to come to Toronto?! Toronto is missing the presence of t…

Started by Pasquale Adamo

8 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by _

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service