All Discussions Tagged 'band' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Top 5 Tracks for Cover Show?

Hey guys! We're a Los Angeles-based Weezer cover band. We've got a show coming up later this month (after Christmas) and we want to craft a…

Started by Half-Japanese Girls

10 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by SPAZOOKA!

More Weezer DLC headed to Rock Band 9/13

Trailer + Info: http://www.rockband.com/blog/weezer-janis-dlc [Quote] • Weezer – “Hash Pipe” X• Weezer – “Island in the Sun”• Weezer – “Pe…

Started by Joseph Stalin

13 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Radioactive

Check out my band?

Whatsup Weezer fans, I was wondering if you would check out my band, and critique us. I think that if you can give us any tips or pointers,…

Started by Max

0 Jul 3, 2011

TORONTO Saturday (June 11) - PINKERTON live!!!

Started by Ian Strung

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Ian Strung

TORONTO - Pinkerton live!!

Toronto's weezer cover artist MANZER is playing Pinkerton in its entirety Saturday, June 11 at the Silver Dollar (N/W corner of Spadina and…

Started by Ian Strung

0 Jun 3, 2011

"Song for The Doctor"

So, me and my friend recorded this song the other day. It really sucks. We posted this one so when we post our others they seem to suck les…

Started by Michael Barrios

9 Apr 1, 2011
Reply by _

Opening for Weezer in Philly

Hey all.  As you know, Weezer is playing May 20 in Philly and the local alt rock station is having a contest for a local band to open for t…

Started by Ryan Benton

2 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Zach Smith

Important Question

Does anyone know where the pictures the VIP's took with the band can be found, if they've been posted yet?

Started by Caelan Register

0 Dec 24, 2010

Concerts..and where?

Hey i just wanted to get your guys' feedback on where you want weezer to play concerts in the future. Im not sure if you had any concerns a…

Started by Andrew Brine

6 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Amanda

How you think Weezer is doing..

Hey guys i just want to get your opinion on how you think weezer is doing now than in past years..do you guys think they should improve on…

Started by Andrew Brine

19 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Jose Avelar

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service