All Discussions Tagged 'album' (26)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Scott & Rivers at Trip Live Performance up on Youtube

Hey guys--I was able to catch Scott & Rivers at Trip in Santa Monica last week, and I recorded the whole show. Unfortunately, I wasn't…

Started by boney king

0 Jan 16

Favorite look of Rivers and why? (ex. 1994 bowl-cut + glasses, 1996 long hair + no glasses black jacket, 1997 long hair, 2000 return of bowl cut, 2001 short hair with flip + glasses etc..)

My favorite is the 1996-Pinketon-era Rivers, with his longer hair and no glasses. He also wore a black jacket usually..i like it a lot beca…

Started by Brandon Pizzaia

22 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Toni-Lynne Langeveld

Aussie and Jakarta bootlegs

I noticed these have be put into the store.  I'm hesitant to buy these, as they are download only. Can anyone in camp weezer verify if the…

Started by =gregor=

0 Apr 7, 2013

My Band's Album (Free download)

Hey everyone, My band has spent the past half-year working on this album. It's a free download (or a couple dollars to donate if you feel…

Started by Paperface

0 Aug 19, 2012

HELP!!! Allthingsweezer.com down???

Has been down for me for a couple days now.  Anyone who also happens to be a member over there know what's going on?  I feel...lost.

Started by fanoftheyear

3 Jun 17, 2012
Reply by _

Custom Blue Album Converse

What do you guys think of them?  The Custom Converse Creator kinda limits the images so I had to settle with just the text and color, but m…

Started by Justin Walters

5 May 6, 2012
Reply by JesusMarGarcia

The Velvet Ants

Hi all, Just wanted to share some info on our band, we're currently working on our 2nd album with Ken Stringfellow (of The Posies, R.E.M.…

Started by The Velvet Ants

0 Oct 26, 2011

"O Girl" studio version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqtDhrR3eas&feature=related   I prefer the live version though because it is abit quicker and has some…

Started by Hugh Lovric

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by petethepanda

Say it ain't so COVER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW-97ojb7Vk    

Started by Axl Cuomo Gallagher

5 Sep 18, 2011
Reply by Axl Cuomo Gallagher

2011 Album

Any news on when they will leak the cover, title, tracks, etc.? I heard they are on pace to finish another one this year

Started by Nicholas Poprocky

21 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by PUPPIES!

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service