All Discussions Tagged 'Weezer' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The best Weezer album of the new millennia?

My favorite would be Make Believe. Weezer reached their peak on that album, every song is great and the whole album is filled with emotion.

Started by AERO

27 Dec 26, 2010
Reply by America

Important Question

Does anyone know where the pictures the VIP's took with the band can be found, if they've been posted yet?

Started by Caelan Register

0 Dec 24, 2010

Raditude iTunes Pass

Anyone else get it? I bought it today, and was expecting it to suck majorly. However, it had quite a few jems on it. I'm particularly fond…

Started by Michael Barrios

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Michael Barrios

Memories VIP Tickets

Are they worth it? Because I'm considering asking for it for the Las Vegas show.

3 Dec 19, 2010
Reply by aceweezer

Favorite Weezer album after Pinkerton?

If I asked for any album, I would only get Blue or Pinkerton, so which post-Pinkerton album is your favorite?

58 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Scott's Dope Nose

Weezer Christmas Album Tabs

I was wondering if anybody knows of a site that has the chords/tabs for the Weezer Christmas album EP. It would be greatly appreciated.   '…

Started by BankyConan

4 Dec 9, 2010
Reply by BankyConan

Next Weezer Album

Some of these ideas were mentioned by other people before, but I wanted to combine them and put them all in one place. I think that the ban…

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Indiekid

Similar =w= songs?

Do you think there are songs that remind you of another weezer song??? For example, to me Getting up and leaving remind me of ruling me in…

Started by Julio Cesar Almaraz

0 Nov 28, 2010

Best Weezer-related Memory?

Mine would be back in august when I was at their concert in San Diego. I was up in the very front and got Rivers Cuomo's sweater while they…

5 Nov 24, 2010
Reply by Caelan Register

RIP The Blue Album

I stuck my Blue album in the CD player today, and to my dismay... It kept skipping! Apparently it was totally scratched up. :/ Anything sim…

4 Nov 23, 2010
Reply by Radioactive

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service