All Discussions Tagged 'Weezer' (103)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Weezer's Hurley Clothing Line - What have you bought?

Anybody else out there get anything from this?  I wasn't expecting to, but I came across a Pac Sun today while roaming the mall and couldn'…

Started by Daniel [bleed0range]

18 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by Indiekid

Maladroit or Pinkerton?

I'm not sure if this topic has been posted before... But I'm just wondering.  Maladroit or Pinkerton? Both albums were recorded and releas…

Started by Killerkev369

15 Mar 2, 2011
Reply by St.Jimmy

Rock, paper, scissors, shoot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilC752bLwv0 The video was hilarious, especially when pat comes to realization that the guy is always using r…

Started by I'm not a troll, u mad?

12 Feb 3, 2011
Reply by sarah leeper

Just some Weezer covers!

we tried to pull of the Sarah B duet version of this song More Weez cover sung by our female lead singer Keep Fishin' that's almost a mix…

Started by Clyde

12 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by The Weezer Cover Project

1000 years?

was that ever released? i've been wanting to listen to it since i found the lyrics.

1 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by brofessefef

Weezer Covers

I want to post an acoustic/ vocal cover of a Weezer song, any suggestions? The difficulty of a song wont be a factor, I just know what peop…

Started by Ricky Bureau

11 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Ricky Bureau

Maladroit Demos

Does anyone know where I can download the demos that Rivers used to post on the site for fan feedback? Thanks in advance.

Started by Michael Barrios

10 Jan 16, 2011
Reply by _

Memories Live Album/DVD

During the Chicago shows I noticed Karl videotaping both concerts quite extensively and with some decent quality cameras.  Has anyone heard…

Started by freddofett

14 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Dungeon Master

Dear weezer.

I think you guys should tour Canada for the next album, being a Canadian sucks when you can't see the greatest band perform in front of you.

8 Jan 11, 2011
Reply by Xavier

Next Hurley single

Have you guys heard anything on what the next single for Hurley will be? If not, what do you think it should be?

Started by AERO

4 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service