All Discussions Tagged 'Rivers' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concert Review + Photos: Weezer @ Powerade Centre, Brampton

Click the photo to check out our review and photos of Weezer's final concert before the Weezer Cruise, at Powerade Centre in Brampton!   

Started by Aesthetic Magazine

6 Feb 17
Reply by Aesthetic Magazine

Scott&Rivers with KUMAMON!

That Kumamon is awesome lol. Too bad Rivers dropped The Kumamoto Kid...would've been cute to advertise as The Kumamoto Kid hanging out with…

Started by Cherrie

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Cherrie

Scott and Rivers: Homely Girl (Rivers' japanese album w/ Scott Murphy)

Since some time ago Rivers Cuomo started working on a j-pop album along with Allister's Scott Murphy, at first it was supposed to be a Rive…

Started by Ricardo Mendez

34 Jan 17, 2013
Reply by =gregor=

Weezer-How are songs made

Does weezer use a traditional way in writing music by using a key sign. And etc or are The song creative and intricate chord progressions 

Started by Jamison Martin

2 Apr 18, 2012
Reply by Jamison Martin

Pinkerton Diaries Reading Video

In the email containing the video for the Pinkerton Diaries reading, there is a note at the end, "P.S. A question from the reading was inte…

Started by Cherrie

7 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by WeezerWoman

WEEZER CRUISE DIARY & PICS in BackstageRider.com, NME and Consequence of Sound

Hey friends, Rather than spam piece by piece, I was waiting until all my writing/pieces were done but just wanted to share all the stuffs…

Started by Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Danielle

the bend in Say It Ain't So

How does Rivers get that bend during the power chord chorus of Say It Ain't So? I got the rest of the song down, but i cant figure out how…

Started by Brendan Crowley

3 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Mike sampier

Is Longtime Sunshine the best song Rivers has ever written?

I've been listening to this one a lot lately, and every time I do, it just seems more and more beautiful. From the acoustic strumming to th…

Started by Mr. Sweeney

50 Oct 24, 2011
Reply by _

Alone III/Pinkerton Diaries

I've been waiting for these to come out for a while. SFTBH is really amazing, but without Now I Finally See and What Is This I Find?  its i…

Started by bengordon

49 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Nathan Chandler Drysdale

The Next Logical Evolution of the Ustreams

... I think when the tours end, and whenever recording for a new album begins, they should hold a few ustreams in studio.  It wouldn't have…

Started by Daniel [bleed0range]

8 Jul 10, 2011
Reply by Danielle

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service