All Discussions Tagged 'New' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Weezer's new song?

They recently debuted a new song titled "Back To The Shack", which will most likely be on their new album, what do you all think of it?http…

Started by Hugh Lovric

26 on Monday
Reply by Psychic Zero

Summer 2013 New Album

I keep hearing DJ's from KROQ in LA that weezer is releasing an album this summer. Anybody heard anything along those lines? Can't confirm…

Started by Colin Orthmann

10 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Tommy Dowd

Songs that my band recorded yesterday

https://soundcloud.com/sebastian-luke-virgo I was just wondering if you could critique and give feedback on what you think of these songs,…

Started by Hugh Lovric

11 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Hugh Lovric

What post-Pinkerton Weezer songs do die-hard Weezer fans like?

I've always wondered because I have occasionally come across a few of Weezer's newer songs on weezerpedia that die-hard Weezer fans like, b…

Started by Hugh Lovric

4 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Hugh Lovric

Still no England? :'(

So I was told Weezer would be coming over to good ol' England this year but they've already announce NZ and Aussie in 2013 When will be Eng…

Started by Corrosive μ (Chloe)

11 Jul 29, 2012
Reply by Chloe

New Website design giving a hint?

Okay, this may just be me being stupid, but wouldn't it be cool if the new website design (well, new to me) is hinting that the next album…

Started by Connor J. Burke

22 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Shaggy

New Green Day Album!!!!!

This is direct from Billie Joe's Twitter and the Green Day Website: Ok here's the scoop. GD has been jamming new songs everyday. There's a…

Started by Connor J. Burke

33 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Indiekid

Hi, i'm Alex, I joined a couple of days ago but never got around to introducing myself until now. Needless to say, I love Weezer. I've like…

Started by Piece of What?

16 May 31, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

Pay weezer to break up?

This was on ultimate-guitar Pretty crazy stuff...not a fan of the weezer material on the last few albums but i don't want them to split up…

Started by Brian Spleen

24 Nov 30, 2010
Reply by Bass Playa

Concert Ticket Prices... Really?

I was thrilled to hear about the memories tour.  Ridiculously excited,  actually.  I get to hear my two favourite Weezer albums performed i…

Started by Seven

43 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Enchanted by My Intellect

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service