All Discussions Tagged 'Memories' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Oh the Memories.....what are your favorite Weezer moments, your perfect situation ?

As a guy in his 40's nothing made me feel in my twenties again more than the Weezer Cruise, because many fans weren't lucky enough to go I…

Started by Ken Pattison

0 Jun 10, 2012

Blue Memories Tour Poster

Looking to buy a Blue Memories Tour Poster print. Anyone have one they would like to sell can message me.  Appreciate it.  Photo of the pos…

Started by Skinneed

1 Sep 19, 2011
Reply by Kaeru

Need more tour dates!! Is Vegas the last stop for Weezer? :-/

The Memories Tour thus far has been too short.  A couple shows on the West Coast and several on the East.  Only one upcoming show in Vegas,…

Started by Sali

46 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Matias Pandejumbo

Obligatory "SFTBH is going to be released?!" Thread

You all knew this thread was coming! Admit it!   So updates from the recent Tokyo concerts: Devotion played for the first time since 97 Lo…

Started by i_c_weiner

8 Jul 15, 2011
Reply by Xavier

Memories Live Album/DVD

During the Chicago shows I noticed Karl videotaping both concerts quite extensively and with some decent quality cameras.  Has anyone heard…

Started by freddofett

14 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Dungeon Master

Chicago Today!

At the airport fixing to fly out for Chicago for the shows tonight! If you see me say hi, looking forward to meeting some of you! Cheers …

Started by Stefan P'Pool JR

14 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Clyde

Looking for 'Memories Tour' purple Guitar Pick!

I saw both San Francisco shows, and managed to come away with a drumstick and 3 of the 4 'Memories Tour' picks!   As the lights came up at…

Started by Alan

3 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Stupidsuck

Important Question

Does anyone know where the pictures the VIP's took with the band can be found, if they've been posted yet?

Started by Caelan Register

0 Dec 24, 2010

Boston Pinkerton set list? Tour on DVD?

Hey everyone. I attended both nights in Boston. Absolutely awesome! Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone here had a better memory than me…

Started by Jordan

15 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Jordan

Memories Tour Chicago

Hey Guys,Was just wondering who all on here is going to be going to the Chicago dates of the Memories tour? I've got the 2 night VIP packag…

Started by Stefan P'Pool JR

35 Nov 21, 2010
Reply by Stefan P'Pool JR

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service