All Discussions Tagged 'Cruise' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Weezer's new song?

They recently debuted a new song titled "Back To The Shack", which will most likely be on their new album, what do you all think of it?http…

Started by Hugh Lovric

26 6 hours ago
Reply by Psychic Zero

Weezer Cruise With My 63 Year Old Mom

I have been wanting to go on the Weezer Cruise forever and I couldn't find anybody to go with me but hey, life is too short! I bit the bull…

Started by Louisa

7 Mar 10
Reply by Paul S Cantrell

Concert Review + Photos: Weezer @ Powerade Centre, Brampton

Click the photo to check out our review and photos of Weezer's final concert before the Weezer Cruise, at Powerade Centre in Brampton!   

Started by Aesthetic Magazine

6 Feb 17
Reply by Aesthetic Magazine

Weezer Cruise : Pre Cruise Hotel Roommate Wanted!

Hey Weezer Fans, I have a 2 bed room booked at the Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk Hotel for 2/12 - 2/13/14 for $100 and am looking to spli…

Started by Kristy Mercado

2 Feb 16
Reply by Dr. B. has a PhD

Enter to win a cabin on the weezer cruise!

Details here: Get lucky! http://www.theweezercruise.com/carnival_weezer_giveaway And here's another contest, this one for airfare too, fro…

Started by Lisa

3 Nov 13, 2013
Reply by Lisa

Oh the Memories.....what are your favorite Weezer moments, your perfect situation ?

As a guy in his 40's nothing made me feel in my twenties again more than the Weezer Cruise, because many fans weren't lucky enough to go I…

Started by Ken Pattison

0 Jun 10, 2012

Pinkerton Diaries Reading Video

In the email containing the video for the Pinkerton Diaries reading, there is a note at the end, "P.S. A question from the reading was inte…

Started by Cherrie

7 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by WeezerWoman

WEEZER CRUISE DIARY & PICS in BackstageRider.com, NME and Consequence of Sound

Hey friends, Rather than spam piece by piece, I was waiting until all my writing/pieces were done but just wanted to share all the stuffs…

Started by Mikala Taylor/Backstagerider.com

9 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Danielle

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service