All Discussions Tagged 'Album' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts on Weezer's new song?

They recently debuted a new song titled "Back To The Shack", which will most likely be on their new album, what do you all think of it?http…

Started by Hugh Lovric

26 5 hours ago
Reply by Psychic Zero

Warning about Green album MFSL reissue and buyers remorse

I was very impressed with the blue album MFSL reissue and, while hesitating because I had the original, decided to buy the green album reis…

Started by Tom Faix

4 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by big baby jesus

Summer 2013 New Album

I keep hearing DJ's from KROQ in LA that weezer is releasing an album this summer. Anybody heard anything along those lines? Can't confirm…

Started by Colin Orthmann

10 Jul 7, 2013
Reply by Tommy Dowd

My Weezer tribute debuted last Saturday, and this is how it went!

Last Summer, I joined forces with three Weezer-loving gentleman from Bethlehem, PA and shook the skivvies floorboards at a local music / ar…

Started by ProjectBlueAlbum

11 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Clyde

New Website design giving a hint?

Okay, this may just be me being stupid, but wouldn't it be cool if the new website design (well, new to me) is hinting that the next album…

Started by Connor J. Burke

22 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Shaggy

New Green Day Album!!!!!

This is direct from Billie Joe's Twitter and the Green Day Website: Ok here's the scoop. GD has been jamming new songs everyday. There's a…

Started by Connor J. Burke

33 Jun 17, 2011
Reply by Indiekid

Best Weezer song for summer?

What Weezer song(s) remind you of summer or you play mostly in the summer. For me, I would have to say Glorious Day, or pretty much anythin…

Started by Woggmiffin

18 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by JessaANerd [jKlein]

Memories Live Album/DVD

During the Chicago shows I noticed Karl videotaping both concerts quite extensively and with some decent quality cameras.  Has anyone heard…

Started by freddofett

14 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Dungeon Master

Favorite Weezer album after Pinkerton?

If I asked for any album, I would only get Blue or Pinkerton, so which post-Pinkerton album is your favorite?

Started by Caelan Register

58 Dec 10, 2010
Reply by Scott's Dope Nose

Next Weezer Album

Some of these ideas were mentioned by other people before, but I wanted to combine them and put them all in one place. I think that the ban…

Started by Caelan Register

2 Dec 5, 2010
Reply by Indiekid

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service