GoodAssCheese's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"wow, nice work. if i lived in a major city my ass would be broke. I did catch SM &am…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 28, 2012 to Idea's for Support bands for the Australian Tour

45 Oct 3, 2012
Reply by Chracker Mc'Chrack'n

"what are you seeing? "

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 28, 2012 to Idea's for Support bands for the Australian Tour

45 Oct 3, 2012

"who could not love the fauves.. the just had that cruchy alt rock powerpop thing dow…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 25, 2012 to Idea's for Support bands for the Australian Tour

45 Oct 3, 2012

"Yeah i love maladroit. It's one of five =w= Lp's i can honestly say i do. Blue/Pinke…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 23, 2012 to Let's Talk Maladroit

44 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Daniel [bleed0range]

"They are actually realy good australian choices. I have been getting back into the f…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 23, 2012 to Idea's for Support bands for the Australian Tour

45 Oct 3, 2012

"didn't mind the song they did for the avengers soundtrack.. fun bit of cockrock Joey…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 17, 2012 to Scott Shriner Pusherjones recording footage

1 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by GoodAssCheese

"hehehe oh and they might be giants would be fun to! keep them coming  (penis jokes…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 17, 2012 to Idea's for Support bands for the Australian Tour

45 Oct 3, 2012

"haha death to false metal is the only =w= related release i have not listened to. ma…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 15, 2012 to Turning Up The Radio

11 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Hugh Lovric

"I would have thought the blue shows would have to be sold out first.. or very close…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 15, 2012 to Let's rally for a Pinkerton show in Australia! #pinkerton4aus

15 Oct 26, 2012
Reply by Come to Australia!

"Great support Ash are a top band. so many great pop songs. Girl from mars, Low Ebb,…"

GoodAssCheese replied Aug 1, 2012 to Ash + Weezer = AWESOMENESS!!!

1 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by GoodAssCheese

RSS

Weezer Bootlegs

SOCIAL

• Weezer Links

Weezer Mailing List

Music

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Weezer.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Video